Things got boring this afternoon...

Don't you just love the long way home, or to the chicken coop, or whatever. It's why we own 'em, drive 'em, break 'em, and repair 'em. And then do it again.:rock:

awesome, I know it's a bitch to clean but mud looks great on a Jeep. my wife would kill me if we lived on a farm ,our jeep's her daily driver. :D

awesome, I know it's a bitch to clean but mud looks great on a Jeep. my wife would kill me if we lived on a farm ,our jeep's her daily driver. :D

haha, yeah this is my daily driver too. The 15 minutes of driving around home made trails were worth the 30 minutes of hosing off mud in 30 degree weather. :cheesy:

haha, yeah this is my daily driver too. The 15 minutes of driving around home made trails were worth the 30 minutes of hosing off mud in 30 degree weather. :cheesy:

That's awesome! I may have to go for a little detour today now.

It's been raining here and there is one small spot with lots of mud and climbs/decents. :rock:

Ok now you got me going. I just got done clearing the creek bed out. 3 trees out the way and ready for my wife to get home so I can play. Before my son left for the farm show he said I'll be home in a couple hrs. if you get stuck. damn kids .lol

Ok now you got me going. I just got done clearing the creek bed out. 3 trees out the way and ready for my wife to get home so I can play. Before my son left for the farm show he said I'll be home in a couple hrs. if you get stuck. damn kids .lol

hahaha! very nice! Dare i say that i have a spot picked out to build a rock garden?:cool: those damn kids. now i wonder what the wife will say.:cheesy:

Rock garden , that's a cool idea,I'm sure the wife will understand. Maybe . I got about 200 feet done and only 6 to 800' to go. I'm just not sure how I'm going to exit. I might need to buy a winch. The only thing I could build out back would be a shale Garden not much fun there.lol

ForumRunner_20130108_093003.jpg

ForumRunner_20130108_092933.jpg

I got bored and cut some trails wide enough to turn around on.... Still gotta stack logs for obstacles tho

Obviously I haven't done anything there since summer or id have better pics
ForumRunner_20130108_160347.jpg

ForumRunner_20130108_160426.jpg

ForumRunner_20130108_160506.jpg

Wish I could make a rock garden!

Lookin good! and no, a shale garden wouldn't be very fun haha. :thumb: for homemade trails!
haha i just figured out how to double quote. I only have a little land but this should be fun when i'm done. the logs are a little big for me to go over for now but i left them there so i can slide them back out later. around here i'd have to pay for good rocks.:naw:

I got bored and cut some trails wide enough to turn around on.... Still gotta stack logs for obstacles tho

Obviously I haven't done anything there since summer or id have better pics
I was sore this morning , them frozen logs were heavier than i remember them ever being.

Last edited:
haha i just figured out how to double quote. I only have a little land but this should be fun when i'm done. the logs are a little big for me to go over for now but i left them there so i can slide them back out later. around here i'd have to pay for good rocks.:naw:

Yea no rocks here...... U can split the logs and make em smaller to make obstacles u can get clearance on

Yeah im scared as hell. haha. i got the bushwacker ones saved on amazon for a quick back up. but if ya dont screw up, you save $470-$600 bucks! so i figured id try.

Top Bottom