The rebuild of LULU the 2013 Jeep rubicon

On the drive to Mexico there’s a stretch that’s about 240 miles from gas station to gas station. I think I might!

Rotopax actually crossed my mind this weekend. Simply out of convenience.

Got down off the trail and back to the camp site at 7 PM. Realized I had to drive 15 miles in to Alamosa and get gas if I wanted to be able to wake up at 6AM and drive straight through the sand dunes and make it to Walsenburg.

Still don’t think I’ll ever pull the trigger, but the thought did occur to me at the time.

Got down off the trail and back to the camp site at 7 PM. Realized I had to drive 15 miles in to Alamosa and get gas if I wanted to be able to wake up at 6AM and drive straight through the sand dunes and make it to Walsenburg.

Still don’t think I’ll ever pull the trigger, but the thought did occur to me at the time.
Ya better to have it and not need it then to need it and not have it lol.

Have the same thought everytime the gas light comes on and I'm sweating getting to the next gas station... fill up and the thought goes away replaced by a victory fist pump 🤪

Top Bottom