The rebuild of LULU the 2013 Jeep rubicon

So today had a little over heating issue BUT it was because a heater line on the back of the motor came loose and poured coolant out. Todd from jeep speed shop even on a Sunday helped me out to find and resolve the issue. All fixed now! The Camaro SS fan has been doing a great job keeping the motor cool. This is the first issue I’ve had with the swap.

Attachments

• IMG_4856.jpeg
    IMG_4856.jpeg
    209.8 KB · Views: 7
Jeep is headed back to Jeep Speed Shop for a few upgrades and a couple small issues that need to be fixed. Didn’t feel like driving 3 hours each way so I used my AAA. I’ve had it for years and never used it so I thought I should.

Attachments

• IMG_5701.jpeg
    IMG_5701.jpeg
    473.7 KB · Views: 17
Jeep is headed back to Jeep Speed Shop for a few upgrades and a couple small issues that need to be fixed. Didn’t feel like driving 3 hours each way so I used my AAA. I’ve had it for years and never used it so I thought I should.
What upgrades are you planning?

I have premier service. They are towing it 147 miles for no charge. I pay $120 a year so I guess it cost me that much.
Now that you have used it, you will be jinxed and need to call for AAA repeatedly after your plan has run out. 😞

We have the premiere RV plan (without owning an RV), but thankfully have not needed any major towing. Starting with the latest plan renewal they are placing more limits on free tows (I think 4 tows).

Now that you have used it, you will be jinxed and need to call for AAA repeatedly after your plan has run out. 😞

We have the premiere RV plan (without owning an RV), but thankfully have not needed any major towing. Starting with the latest plan renewal they are placing more limits on free tows (I think 4 tows).

I’ll deal with that when and if the time comes. No problem. My plan renews in 2 months so it will start all over.

Top Bottom