The "I don't really have a good name and probably never will" build.

Hey I recognize those nasty unchopped rear fenders! :) Saw it on Instagram. Looks great man! Glad to hear you're liking the 5.13 gears. Trying to figure out the ratio I'll want and I live in Denver

Hey I recognize those nasty unchopped rear fenders! :) Saw it on Instagram. Looks great man! Glad to hear you're liking the 5.13 gears. Trying to figure out the ratio I'll want and I live in Denver

After driving it around Colorado Springs a couple weeks and driving to Moab, I can definitely say the 5.13s seem perfect to me.

What did you use for the edges on the flares? Looks great! Any side marker lights?

This is what I used. It takes two packages for all four fenders. I can't remember if this is the same brand in Eddie's write-up or not. It's what the closest auto parts store to me had and it worked great.

image.png

For now my side marker lights are just the stock lamps. I just haven't decided what I want to do permanently.

This is what I used. It takes two packages for all four fenders. I can't remember if this is the same brand in Eddie's write-up or not. It's what the closest auto parts store to me had and it worked great.

View attachment 201194

For now my side marker lights are just the stock lamps. I just haven't decided what I want to do permanently.

I will second this product. So far, so good.

Do you fold down the flag pole when going under bridges, or is it on a spring mount?...

Well that particular flag is on a 50 foot tall flagpole sunk deep into the concrete of the Spyderco Factory entrance for its mounting option. I just let them keep it for me for photo purposes. ;)

Top Bottom