The Future Is NOW! My jeep build

Thanks to all for yalls kindness. I never thought i'd be this far along in this short period of time. The cards have fallen so far in the right place. I have an interview for a job on Thursday for another job in the company with the potential of 8 dollars more an hour. Hope all goes well and I can negoiate for the 8 dollar increase. If I do I'll for sure have a good cash flow for bigger jeep mods. Hope all stay safe in this crazy weather we've been having and also to all my fellow brothers in the fire service.

What do you do? And the jeep looks great what welder do you have?

I have three jobs my main income is HoltCat as a warranty coordinator, second is fire fighter, and I do electrical work on the side. Thanks and my welder is a Lincoln Electric 135 welder with mixed gas 75%Argon 25%CO2. Its small but works great.

Very nice build. How are you digging the Nitto's?

They are awesome!!! They don't make that annoying noise when driving doen the road like other tires, just wish I could take it offroad, it's been crazy with all the work I've been doing and hoping it will settle down but hey I'll take the work when it is there.

So a friend called me up needing to get unstuck so I left work to help him out and like a noob went into the trail without accessing the situation and became a victum myself. I pulled myself about a 150 feet through trees and cactus to only come up short due to the lack of trees to pull me out. Fortunitly I have another friend to pull me out to turn around and go back to my other buddy to winch my friend while my buddy pulled me out.
This mud was like getting superglue off and I used an industrial pressure washer to get it off.
FullSizeRender.jpg

Top Bottom