The Evolution of ENVY Build

I cannot find the answer to this...what is behind the ORE logo to make it red/colored? I have seen others with a different color than body color. Maybe I am missing it on ORE website/other build threads but I just cannot figure it out.

I cannot find the answer to this...what is behind the ORE logo to make it red/colored? I have seen others with a different color than body color. Maybe I am missing it on ORE website/other build threads but I just cannot figure it out.

Not reflective. It's standard adhesive vinyl like you would find/use for decals. Can get at those kiosks in the mall or any sign shop selling vinyl. Cut, peeled and stuck to qtr panel behind EVO cut out.

A few of us did our skins at the same time at a friends house and did it this way.

You could use reflective tape if you wanted it to reflect. ??? I'd just want whatever it is to be as wide as the cut out so no seems.

Hope this helps.

The family needed to get out and spend some time together, so this past Sunday we decided on an impromptu day trip. Wasn't sure what terrain we'd hit, but that was less the point. Our trip ended up taking us to Ojai and exploring the back roads north to Santa Barbara.

We were hoping for a few more dirt roads, but with recent drought, many roads were closed to civilian vehicles.

We had a great time, saw some cool stuff, and spent time in the jeep together. That's what Wayalife is about...at least for us. Here's a few pics.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414696156.039632.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414695643.273582.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414695657.147184.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414695669.435009.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414695686.849035.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414695711.503070.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1414695724.406543.jpg

- Jason

Last edited:
Looks like a great day.
A couple weeks ago the wife and I with the baby did the same thing. Loaded up and ended up in Ventura. Just cruised with no plan or destination.
Noticed the same thing about the closed forest roads due to "extreme fire danger".

Looks like a great day.
A couple weeks ago the wife and I with the baby did the same thing. Loaded up and ended up in Ventura. Just cruised with no plan or destination.
Noticed the same thing about the closed forest roads due to "extreme fire danger".

Yup. It's great just to get out and do nothing all day. :yup: I realized the night before our trip that the trail book I keep in my jeep was missing. Think it got "picked up by accident" at a trip to dealer or something. So my access/reference to other possible roads was limited.

Nice build man. I've wondered for over a year what your username ment, but figured it would surface eventually. Keep up the awesome build and never them your kids at home on your rides. The world is so screwed because younger generations aren't appreciating the beauty in the world these days. Keep it up bud.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Nice build man. I've wondered for over a year what your username ment, but figured it would surface eventually. Keep up the awesome build and never them your kids at home on your rides. The world is so screwed because younger generations aren't appreciating the beauty in the world these days. Keep it up bud.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks jfallon. The family really enjoys the jeep. Couldn't imagine not including them on as many runs as possible. I think they are just excited when we get to wheeling as i am. Also, couldn't agree more that many kids these days don't appreciate or respect many things. That is something learned through repetition, enjoyment and knowledge. The jeep truly offers us more time together and Wayalife has brought many people and friends into my families lives.

Ordered the switch-pro SP-8100 8-Switch Panel Power System on the pre-order this week. Hopefully can get a little help from some forum folks as would like to tackle install myself. As for switch-pros, good first impression. Found out it's a husband and wife owner and I talked with the wife, who answered the phone. Told me all about the product and other details. Looking forward to getting some LEDs installed initially.

Screen Shot 2015-01-09 at 10.50.07 AM.png

Ordered the switch-pro SP-8100 8-Switch Panel Power System on the pre-order this week. Hopefully can get a little help from some forum folks as would like to tackle install myself. As for switch-pros, good first impression. Found out it's a husband and wife owner and I talked with the wife, who answered the phone. Told me all about the product and other details. Looking forward to getting some LEDs installed initially.

Nice! A switch panel is moving up my list.

View attachment 118455

I might replace my spod with this item. How much are they asking on the preorder?

Nice! A switch panel is moving up my list.

I'm looking forward to trying this. Hopefully installing lights with this is as easy as everyone says. Having driven behind folks recently with and without dust lights, I feel it's only polite to spend all this money so others have a better experience on the trail. And for everyone's safety. ;)

Top Bottom