The building of knuckles

:cheesy::cheesy:

How did my build thread get so derailed? Oh wait, GCM 2 was involved.

BTW Greg, I'm surprised you can even look at that picture my jeep is so dirty. Did you have to wash your hands afterwards?

LOL!

Today is day one...soft opening. Hence I didn't want to be late. Next week is the hard opening of Mongolian Mike's All-You-Can-Eat BBQ Buffet

It's a start up, so I am the host/greeter/waiter/cook/busboy and massuese (happy ending not included in all-you-can-eat price ;)):

now that, that there is pure comedic comeback genius :rock:

I am guessing the gear swap went flawless? And the diff covers (now that they are on, finally) look sweet!

Last edited:
Did you get the Overland gears?

Nah, paid extra for the underlanding ones. :thumb: The Ring and pinion are forged in darkness, much like the One Ring...or was that forged by the Dark Lord? :thinking::idontknow:

Nah, paid extra for the underlanding ones. :thumb: The Ring and pinion are forged in darkness, much like the One Ring...or was that forged by the Dark Lord? :thinking::idontknow:

The One Ring and Pinion was forged by the Dark Lord Sauron during the Second Age in order to gain dominion over the free peoples of Middle-earth.

Last edited:
The One Ring was forged by the Dark Lord Sauron during the Second Age in order to gain dominion over the free peoples of Middle-earth.

Hahaha, so glad ^this^ isn't happening on MY build thread...

Sent from my ADR6350 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hahaha, so glad ^this^ isn't happening on MY build thread...

Sent from my ADR6350 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Funny. I'm so glad it is happening in MY build thread and would be disappointed if it wasn't. :idontknow:

Just put a set of these and an evo carrier about a month ago, make sure you have plenty of clamps. And a good nutsert tool makes life a hell of alot easier. On a buddy's rig, his could be slimers twin.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

Just put a set of these and an evo carrier about a month ago, make sure you have plenty of clamps. And a good nutsert tool makes life a hell of alot easier. On a buddy's rig, his could be slimers twin.

My rig has a twin?!?! I always wanted a sibling, this will suffice.

Mike, utilize Rick's knowledge as much as you can for the install. He's a great resource. I called him a couple times during my install... Haha. Also, here's the wiring layout for your tailights...
1358517497613.jpg
If I can be of any help, pm me and I'll send you my number. I did some things different from Rick, but he won't steer you wrong!

Thanks for the tips. I plan to actually buy a good tool and ditch that HF crap that I used on my rock skins.

My rig has a twin?!?! I always wanted a sibling, this will suffice.

Mike, utilize Rick's knowledge as much as you can for the install. He's a great resource. I called him a couple times during my install... Haha. Also, here's the wiring layout for your tailights...
View attachment 12912
If I can be of any help, pm me and I'll send you my number. I did some things different from Rick, but he won't steer you wrong!

Thanks! Who's Rick? Muntsie?

Top Bottom