The build/re-build of Gruff

i guess it looks ok.....

Haha, thanks Mia ;)

Looks awesome.

Thanks! Looking forward to meeting you in a few weeks

Looks great. Color came out perfect.

Thanks. The custom cans are worth it I guess. Good thing about me painting it myself is that it matches the mediocre factory finish. :)

Good! Really like them so far! Can't wait to get them on the rocks

Curious, what pressure you running in them? The 12.50's are load range C or D, right?

Haha, NO :nono:

And that "WE ARE......PENN STATE" shit don't work on me either!

LOL, well, Jerry ain't gonna get stuck! Fuck that! Hell I blew up shit both times I've been there - I nominate someone that don't have to drive 4 hours home!

USA, USA, USA...it is then!

USA, USA, USA...it is then!

LOL - I done gragitated from the "Hold my beer and watch this" nonsense! I will gladly cheer on the dumbass, er, adventurer that wants to try that muddy water grave. I googled pics of Frog Hole - no way in hell is what I say!

Edit: This is not what I call fun!

mini-o10.jpg

mini-o12.jpg

Last edited:
The mud off 11 is more than enough, and not some dumb hole like frog or milkshake.....but who doesnt want to bring the boys to the yard :brows:

I don't mind getting muddy at all, but I'd rather be in it all day like that JKX Northwest video than just to hit one big mud hole. One mud hole or a hundred, it'll still take the same amount of time to clean it up...

This however, is Darwinian Award dumb...

image-1346852106.jpg

So what started off as me checking my caster settings last weekend turned into a full-on shitshow. I determined that mine was off by 3* (was referencing Eddies Do It Yourself Alignment Thread) and figured what the hell, see if it makes that much of a difference. So I dropped the first LCA and after loosening the lock nut, the end came loose and turned by hand. Awesome.
Dropped the other arm and uh-uh, no way. Had to take the whole arms off. Would not budge AT ALL. So I took it to my buddies garage that does my inspections & asked him if they would be able to loosen it. Yep. Wait right here. 5 minutes later and seeing the black smoke rolling in front of the window I went to look & saw this:

Burn arm.jpg

Burnt end 1.jpg

Yup, he got it out alright, but she's cooked.:mad:

Of course this was on a Thursday & I wanted it so I could finish up this weekend. Looks like Plan B

Top Bottom