The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

2020 seams to be quite the year for re arranged plans.
Looks like you still got some good recreation out of the trip. Great pics. Hope you get you jeep( wrangler) out soon for some trail time.

Sent from my SM-G965U using WAYALIFE mobile app
it sure has been!!
It was a great day on the lake and trail.
My Jeep must be mad at me... the battery was dead this morning, when I wanted to take it out a little bit [emoji17].

Nice bike, looks like a great day to ride.
thanks!! I just got it. It was a beautiful day!

Must be cool seeing the rubicon on bike [emoji106]
It sure was! But being that I live at about 60’ elevation and the trail is above 6300’. It made it a quite the work out. But was still great.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Went and did some town scouting and camping last weekend. Really like checking out new areas. IMG_4059.jpgIMG_4066.jpgIMG_4074.jpgIMG_4089.jpgIMG_4097.jpgIMG_4108.jpgDJI_0362.jpg Saturday night we were out in silver springs. That was a nice warm night. Sunday night we were outside of Dayton, that night got interesting. Heavy winds, lightning and rain. The wife ended up getting really scared so I rolled up camp and made our way out in the dark. It was still a great weekend.

Finally got the wrangler out for a little bit yesterday. Mostly easy trail one section had a few fun parts. It was a great day in the dirt. Ran deer lake,snake lake and gold valley. IMG_4205.jpgIMG_4210.jpgIMG_4232.jpg

Top Bottom