The build of my flag ship Black Pearl

Just as I was finishing up installing the skid system it started to rain. So the shock relocation brackets are going to wait, till it stops. IMG_1658.jpgIMG_1663.jpgIMG_1662.jpg also I drilled the hole for my belly cam, but didn't like how low it pointed. So I'm going to move that later also.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Here are my photos comparing before and after shock relocation. For consistency before and after were both taken on passenger side, with driver side wheel on a 18" tall block.
Before:IMG_1672.jpgIMG_1674.jpg
After:IMG_1682.jpgIMG_1683.jpg

During install. IMG_1676.jpgIMG_1677.jpgIMG_1678.jpgIMG_1679.jpg

And just because....IMG_1681.jpg

Here are my photos comparing before and after shock relocation. For consistency before and after were both taken on passenger side, with driver side wheel on a 18" tall block.
Before:View attachment 294190View attachment 294191
After:View attachment 294192View attachment 294193

During install. View attachment 294195View attachment 294196View attachment 294197View attachment 294198

And just because....View attachment 294199

That’s a great idea with the camera. Hopefully it lasts down there.

That was pretty tight... Much better breathing room with the brackets... guess I better add those to my list..

And that was only with 18" tall block to test. They hit really bad with full flex or when you get the opposite corners flexing.
I know I don't have enough flex for them to hit now. [emoji106] IMO they are worth it to avoid possibly hurting the shocks. When I first saw it I could see the shaft of the shock bowing a little bit.
Super easy install also.

A few shots from today's wheeling trip.
We didn't get pictures of our 1/4 mile reverse project. Came to a big washout and had to rock crawl backwards to a spot big enough to turn around. Talk about pucker factor! IMG_1710.jpgIMG_1707.jpgIMG_1719.jpgIMG_1698.jpgIMG_1699.jpgIMG_1720.jpgIMG_1704.jpgand just because we're wheeling doesn't mean potty training stops. IMG_1716.jpg

A few shots from today's wheeling trip.
We didn't get pictures of our 1/4 mile reverse project. Came to a big washout and had to rock crawl backwards to a spot big enough to turn around. Talk about pucker factor!

Looks like a fun time!..... Having to back out can suck... good there was a couple rigs with you just in case... [emoji1360]

I think I found the spot I want to mount my backup camera. I was originally going to put it in the center of the spare, but want to be able to use it when I have the trasharoo on as well. IMG_1724.jpg

Top Bottom