From: dahreno - WAYALIFE.com : More than just a Jeep - It's a way of life!
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2014 5:35 PM
To: webmaster@wayalife.com
Subject: WAYALIFE.com : More than just a Jeep - It's a way of life! Contact Us Form - banned

The following message was sent to you via the WAYALIFE.com : More than just a Jeep - It's a way of life! Contact Us form by dahreno.

I was threatened with a ban from sharkey and I apologized for what I said. What changed ? Was what I said worse then your moderater, Overlander ?Was I banned by Overlander, or someone else ?

Referring Page:
IP Address: 71.94.79.61
User Name: dahreno
User ID: 3559

Being that I hadn't responded to him in a timely manner, I got this 2 hours later.