The Bone Smuggler Thread

So, you are admitting to being his boyfriend. I knew it. Well, I guess it's good to be ready. And did you see your boy friend is also admitting to you and him being Canadian Geese. I'm not sure what that means but, I'm sure you two do. Well, some of us have to work so, I'll go to bed and you guys go drink bleach.

I don't know what you said. Your knowledge of the English language is really sad for you being as old as you are.

Last edited:
Oh boy someone is having a bad day, perhaps the nurse at his facility denied him a second serving of pudding.

Oh boy someone is having a bad day, perhaps the nurse at his facility denied him a second serving of pudding.

Some one said PUDDING - maybe even butterscotch?!?!?!
I'll be good if I can have pudding!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thing is, he doesn't even put up a good fight. Brankzie does a better job and he barely speaks English, hardly worth the texting ticket, lmao

Let's not all forget he went off the deep end a time or two already. Heck he even came back after banning himself.

If you guys really think my original question was so wrong that I needed for some one to be rude to me, you can all drop dead.:icon_crazy:

If you guys really think my original question was so wrong that I needed for some one to be rude to me, you can all drop dead.:icon_crazy:

I think the fact you've carried on for six pages is what's wrong at this point. In Overlander's own way he was simply saying "drop it." And even the OP said drop it as have others. So I think the message to you is "drop it." Your original question is irrelevant. Capeesh?

So dahreno, I've not joined in on any of the many dramatic fights youve been involved in but damn dude step back! So what OL told you who cares...then you flip the fuck out? Then everyone is a meanie to you because they are poking fun and laughing at your tantrum? Grow the fuck up! I can't believe I'm even needing to talk to someone who is my father's age like this :thinking:

Please tell us more on how some one ended up with your skid.

Clearly trying to dig up shit...the guy said it was from a now banned member, so your either trying to stir up drama or wanting to gossip about the drama like a bunk of hens. Last time I checked, this ain't "The View"!

you two bone smugglers.

:cheesy: now that's pretty funny actually!

The only thing you should be afraid of is if your boyfriend isn't wearing a rubber !

Alright you should have quit while you were ahead.

Rude to you? Really? By saying it doesn't matter? Overlander, quit being such a meanie!!! :tantrum: I hope I am not cursed and drop dead now :eek:

He could have said something like, it's a sore subject, I don't want to talk about it. Or, I did a good deed trying to help the guy out and it was never returned. Many things could have been said. I was not trying to stir anything up, just as I said, curious.Certainly Overlander didn't need to interject his smart ass comment as he always does.

He could have said something like, it's a sore subject, I don't want to talk about it. Or, I did a good deed trying to help the guy out and it was never returned. Many things could have been said. I was not trying to stir anything up, just as I said, curious.Certainly Overlander didn't need to interject his smart ass comment as he always does.

It's none of your fucking business why he did what he did. If you thought my comment was rude you need to go to the doctor and find out why your balls haven't dropped. Harden the fuck up.

Curious? Not hardly. Nosey? Absolutely. If your writing a book, call it a mystery and move along.

you can all drop dead.:icon_crazy:

Anger issues? Do you ever have that restless feeling? Feelings of anguish or discontentment? Perhaps you should try.......... Some HARDEN THE FUCK UP! Wow sir, drop dead? That's pretty serious.

That was the most responses any WANTED thread ever got I bet.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Awesome!!!

A bone smuggling internet troll war! This is better than Dungeons and Dragons :thumb:

Top Bottom