The Bone Smuggler Thread

Hey overlander Jk, it's none of your business why I asked the question I asked to the OP. Your just a smart ass and a crappy moderator, you start fights, not moderate. And to ridg3runner, I was just wondering how someone ended up with the part, that's all. If you don't want to answer, it's wierd but, okay. Still none of Overlanders business.

Hey overlander Jk, it's none of your business why I asked the question I asked to the OP. Your just a smart ass and a crappy moderator, you start fights, not moderate. And to ridg3runner, I was just wondering how someone ended up with the part, that's all. If you don't want to answer, it's wierd but, okay. Still none of Overlanders business.

Time for some coffee perhaps? (7am here in England)
Relax, aren't about 99% of people's comments really not their business anyways?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

The way I see it, it's none of your business either, so why even ask a dumbass question like that if you knew OverlanderJK or I would bite back? Because all you've done by calling him out like that was open a can of worms. In other words, you're writing checks with your mouth that your ass can't cash.

Was it really that bad of a question to ask ? I was just curious as to how one would end up with such a part. I don't think I needed a smart ass comment for that question. So, what do you do, an investigation ? You are also a jerk !

Lol come on really? You ask a dumbass question and it's my fault? And to think I have been nice to you lately. Guess your feelings are still hurt from the past. :idon'tknow:

Was it really that bad of a question to ask ? I was just curious as to how one would end up with such a part. I don't think I needed a smart ass comment for that question. So, what do you do, an investigation ? You are also a jerk !

You certainly are a class act.

Sorry classLESS act.

Why was it a dumb ass question ? It is a strange part for some one to end up with. You really are a jerk, both of you.

Obviously you two bone smugglers know something about that part that I guess we shouldn't know about. Your head should hurt, stupid hurts.

You must not like your son very much if you're willing to send him up to my place in the boonies to have his ass handed to him by a couple of Canadian Geese, just sayin'.

So, you are admitting to being his boyfriend. I knew it. Well, I guess it's good to be ready. And did you see your boy friend is also admitting to you and him being Canadian Geese. I'm not sure what that means but, I'm sure you two do. Well, some of us have to work so, I'll go to bed and you guys go drink bleach.

Last edited:
So, you are admitting to being his boyfriend. I knew it. Well, I guess it's good to be ready. And did you see your boy friend is also admitting to you and him being Canadian Geese. I'm not sure what that means but, I'm sure you two do. Well, some of us have to work so, I'll go to bed and you guys go drink bleach.

Well, it's a brand new day here in England so I'll carry on - listen, when he says attack geese he means attack geese! The kind of mean animals that can take down the biggest trolls.
They're better watch dogs than Dobermans.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom