The BEST Internet Expert Advice I've Been Given

Here's one that I got from a guy named vanq884. Not really an expert but he chimed in just to tell me that Extreme Terrain told him to do things differently. And really, who am I to question their expertise?

View attachment 404570
Anti-seas? Dude has a phobia of the ocean. Lactite? Like lactate? Someone get this guy some milk and get him away from the keyboard!

Here's one that I got from a guy named vanq884. Not really an expert but he chimed in just to tell me that Extreme Terrain told him to do things differently. And really, who am I to question their expertise?

View attachment 404570
Anti-seas and lactite. Usually your responses are spot on but I think this guy might be right. You should use anti seas and lactite.

LOL - a guy named tonycrispino4493 chimes in on my battery replacement video and asks "what do you think about the auxiliary delete mod"? And, so I shared what I think and even went so far as to say that he should "always do whatever you think is best for your Jeep". Apparently, this didn't sit well with him being that I didn't tell him what he "understands" and wanted to hear and so, he no longer has any respect for me - BOO HOO
Screenshot 2024-08-05 065511.png

LOL - a guy named tonycrispino4493 chimes in on my battery replacement video and asks "what do you think about the auxiliary delete mod"? And, so I shared what I think and even went so far as to say that he should "always do whatever you think is best for your Jeep". Apparently, this didn't sit well with him being that I didn't tell him what he "understands" and wanted to hear and so, he no longer has any respect for me - BOO HOO
View attachment 411431
Until now. Pal.

What do senior engineers know, anyway? They all got their degrees before Gender Studies were introduced.

View attachment 411431
LOL... that mirror bit was awesome :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom