The 2017 Great Texas Exodus!

You made it up Imogene? When was this? Good to know it was open!

Yep! We did it Friday morning while everyone was still in transit to Ouray. We figured we'd run it before the weather got too nasty. Any later and we would have been in trouble. There were a few WALers that had to be rescued just a few hours after we finished. They started Imogene around 3pm on Friday...not sure what their user names are though.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WOW!! Just started catching up on the pics - simply outstanding especially with the snow. Be safe out there and keep the pics coming :thumb:

Yep! We did it Friday morning while everyone was still in transit to Ouray. We figured we'd run it before the weather got too nasty. Any later and we would have been in trouble. There were a few WALers that had to be rescued just a few hours after we finished. They started Imogene around 3pm on Friday...not sure what their user names are though.

Awesome. Glad you guys were able to do it 👍

Sorry to see you bent a rim, Scott. When you get back to town, I'm sure there's a wheel shop around here that can repair it.

It wasn't his, but another members. Poor guy had hell yesterday but made up for it today.

Why aren't you here??

Lol. Looking at some of the pictures, I wish I was. September is always a tough month for me to get away. Looks like you guys are having a blast though. My family and I really want to get out there to that area of the state, never been. It looks beautiful.

Hells Revenge today. Absolutely spectacular with a fantastic group of people!

The group working up the entrance to the park.
20170926_104138.jpg

Entrance to Hell's Gate.
20170926_123049.jpg

Patrick sizing up the exit.
20170926_124120.jpg

Lunch break for the group.
20170926_133212.jpg

Nick getting a little help on Escalator.
20170926_154432.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hells Revenge today. Absolutely spectacular with a fantastic group of people!

The group working up the entrance to the park.
View attachment 277657

Entrance to Hell's Gate.
View attachment 277658

Patrick sizing up the exit.
View attachment 277659

Lunch break for the group.
View attachment 277662

Nick getting a little help on Escalator.
View attachment 277661

Sent from my SM-G955U using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's an awesome picture of Nick

kinda jealous and wishing I had signed up to go.. project I was anticipating has been pushed out to next month, would've had ample time.

Looks like a great trip :thumb:

Top Bottom