TEXAS: Meet ups/crawling/adventures

For now, I'm still a go but if I'm strapped for dough come that time I may have to back out. Fuel is expensive when you have to drive 250 miles to visit your Fiancee, then 70 or so to HFs, then another 70 back to her, then the 250 again back home out here in West Texas hahaha ughhh why do I have to be getting married in August lmfao

Count me in if I get my control arms in and on in time. I am fighting a NASTY caster/toe problem since I put your bumper on. My alignment was already at it's limits due to my lift but the rear bumper took my ass end down a tad bit farther so it knocked it out of whack. My drive to San Antonio was a bitch that Sunday.

If they can be shipped to me the 13th I should be able to install and get an alignment and show up the 22nd.

Should we cancel the March 22nd trip and just plan for the April 5th trip? Let me know what you guys think.

The good thing about only having a few Jeeps going to HF's at once is you get to cover wayyy more trails that way. In my opinion, 3 Jeeps is optimal. Once you get like 6 Jeeps, you're spending too much time waiting at every obstacle so you only get to cover about half the amount of trails.

The good thing about only having a few Jeeps going to HF's at once is you get to cover wayyy more trails that way. In my opinion, 3 Jeeps is optimal. Once you get like 6 Jeeps, you're spending too much time waiting at every obstacle so you only get to cover about half the amount of trails.

I'm with Kenny one this one. Although we've done 4 and got to do most everything. Who else is in for this 22 trip?

I just got into marble falls, grabbing food but should be at HF soon. Anyone else here? If you see my orange Jeep feel free to come by

Figured I post a new thread for Texas wayalifers who would like to meet up. We have been using the "all my Texas Neighbors" thread but I thought this would be a little more convenient for those looking to get out and wheel.

As it stands right now we will be going to Hidden Falls on 22 March 2014 and 5 April 2014 (Tenative on weather of course) Anyone would like to join please let me know. We can discuss places to meet up and convoy if need be later on.

Any off road vehicles welcome. They have many trails that stock or "stockish" jeeps can do as well as some hardcore buggy trails. All envited!!!! If stock rigs show up we will run trails that the stock rigs can handle and break off at some point to hit the harder trails for awhile. We can meet back up and run some more trails together.

People going on 22 March:
1. Angry Aussie
2. Shaka
3. Anviljk

Possible for 22 March:

People going on 5 April:
1. 13Gecko
2. Angry Aussie
3. Kenny-g (+2)
4. Raginkgin1
5. 2012CrushJKU

Possible for 5 April:
1. Anviljk

Add me to 5 April. Can't make March 22nd.

I'm deployed right now and plan on taking leave 9 May 14 to 16 May 14..... I want to go wheeling in texas maybe hidden falls. I live in Mansfield Texas but stationed in Omaha Nebraska... if anyone can give me some good trails near the DFW area or want to head out to Marble Falls when I am home PM so we can plan something out.

hey guys, if there isn't too many people yet sign me up for the april 5th run!

Sent from my LG-D801 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm not gonna be able to make the 5th now...idk if I'll be able to swing another HFs trip this year until after me and the misses get hitched in August. I have to save too much money cause shit just keeps piling on and of course none of it is affordable :/ FML lol I'm pretty bummed.

Top Bottom