Teraflex quick disco's/evo flip kit

Try uploading a pic again. I run the EVO flip kit with teraflex disconnects without any issues. Looks just like notajerryskid's pics. I'm curious to see how it's different for prorock esp. since I'm looking at getting one.

Try uploading a pic again. I run the EVO flip kit with teraflex disconnects without any issues. Looks just like notajerryskid's pics. I'm curious to see how it's different for prorock esp. since I'm looking at getting one.

Link for pics of the pr44 flip kit....this is a thread started by evo. Sounds like you can buy the bracket from them and keep the rest of the kit:thumb:

http://www.jk-forum.com/sponsoring-...-bolt-dynatac-prorock44-now-available-186239/

Edit. Found a thread on another forum stating the pr44 bracket had to be modified in order to use quick discos. No mention of the mod done to it however. This is the problem the op is having.

Last edited:
The problem I'm having is that the bracket uses the sway bar bracket to bolt the sway bar and trac bar bracket. So I'm thinking maybe they have a mod that makes a sway bar bracket up higher over the top of the original sway bar bracket. But then I would have to do the same to the passenger side so the sway bars would be level or parallel I guess

Top Bottom