Teraflex quick disco's/evo flip kit

ghostjk

I've got my prorock 44 installed and my evo flip kit. Is there any way to run the quick disco's with the flip kit? I have everything mounted up of course but can't quick disconnect due to the trac bar relocation bracket. Is my only option and new sway bar like the currie anti rock? Or other more expensive teraflex sway bar systems. I really don't wanna run no sway bars when I'm on road.

Ok I've been reading up on the currie anti rock sway bar system. What do you guys think? Would I benefit from the anti rock?

I have a couple friends have the anti rock and they say it handles just fine on the road and on the trial. The only downside to the anti rock is you will feel more body roll but you shouldn't flip. Everything I have heard about Currie their products are always top of the line.

Currie is a great option. As said, though, it will increase body roll but not enough for a focus driver to flip on. I don't personally have them (I have JKS disco's), but I've seen them in action and their flex is awesome, I'm sure they don't flex as much as being fully disco'd, but they have their obvious benefit of not having to bungie up your sway bar. I personally don't mind getting out and disconnecting, but you might, so Currie is the way to go if that applies.

Get a used rubi swaybar and add the evo no limits manual disconnect. That's what I did and LOVE IT! No more greased up end links or wrenches. Quick turn of the knob and ur done. You can find used bars that are no longer working, at least the electrical portion, for cheap.

What do u think about the currie anti rock?

I'm running anti rock! the body roll is not bad not even noticeable, I personally love it. I was running jks disco and would never go Back. I also didn't lose Any articulation. Its worth the extra money my 2 cents

Ok. So how are u quick disconnecting the passenger side disco with the trac bar bracket set up like it is? And is yours the prorock and evo prorock bracket flip?

Ok. So how are u quick disconnecting the passenger side disco with the trac bar bracket set up like it is? And is yours the prorock and evo prorock bracket flip?

On the EVO bracket their is a hole on the top over the original spot for the sway bar. Use that hole. Then on the driver side install the small bracket to make that side the same height. I'll snap pics in the morning light for you.

Top Bottom