Super Bowl XLIX - Go Seahawks!

The outcome is irrelevant. Cheating isn't how you become a champion. Be it in sport or in life. Pats are proven cheaters more than once.

Neither team is my go to in the AFC/NFC. I'd like to to see Brady and Sherman run into each other and knock each other out cold. Lol.

Guess I'm rooting for a Katy Perry wardrobe malfunction??? 😉

Thats just my point - they didnt cheat. D'qwell even stated he didnt notice anything wrong with the ball afterall.

Physics are what they are - so if the pats rub the ball to get the texture to the QB standards and that raises the PSI - when the officials set the ball to 12.5 and it gets out in the cold it reduces by 1-2 PSI anyhow PLUS the original excited state of the ball being artificially high in measurement.

Idk why so much fuss over an intangible portion of the game - QBs and WRs alike cant differentiate between a 1-2 PSI difference. Officials had no idea. there is no proven cheating record.

Spygate? Sure - call whatevee you want but the Pats were disciplined and dont record information.

At the end of the season its all perception and of course people hate on a winning franchise.

Haters gonna hate.

Thats just my point - they didnt cheat. D'qwell even stated he didnt notice anything wrong with the ball afterall.

Physics are what they are - so if the pats rub the ball to get the texture to the QB standards and that raises the PSI - when the officials set the ball to 12.5 and it gets out in the cold it reduces by 1-2 PSI anyhow PLUS the original excited state of the ball being artificially high in measurement.

Idk why so much fuss over an intangible portion of the game - QBs and WRs alike cant differentiate between a 1-2 PSI difference. Officials had no idea. there is no proven cheating record.

Spygate? Sure - call whatevee you want but the Pats were disciplined and dont record information.

At the end of the season its all perception and of course people hate on a winning franchise.

Haters gonna hate.

They just hate us cause they anus....

Haters gonna hate.

Why weren't the colts footballs 1-2 psi less then?

when? as in Proven

Spy gate or whatever hell that was. And now this pressure BS. They've been being watched for a couple weeks by the league. Report leaked today.

Sad thing is they are a great team. They don't need to stoop to these tactics.

Why weren't the colts footballs 1-2 psi less then?

different processes and processing times per team. If Tom likes a more worn ball, with a specfic feel and tackiness than the other team OR they process their ball for the QB earlier then that would change the outcome a little.

But its mountains out of mole hills. It made 0 impact on the game. Colts players have even come out and said the game could have been played with beach balls and theyd have lost.

The point being the game was played, people are looking for a reason to minimize the effectivenss of the patriots franchise. Truth of the matter is every team has a black mark on their history and only the Patriots get caught up in being called cheaters over and over.

The Browns DID cheat and STILL lost. No headlines.

All in all it will be a great game and one worth some beers, wings and a big screen TV.

Being from the Ca Bay Area I think it's safe to say I'm hoping the Patriots win. Still hoping for a good close game though.

different processes and processing times per team. If Tom likes a more worn ball, with a specfic feel and tackiness than the other team OR they process their ball for the QB earlier then that would change the outcome a little.

But its mountains out of mole hills. It made 0 impact on the game. Colts players have even come out and said the game could have been played with beach balls and theyd have lost.

The point being the game was played, people are looking for a reason to minimize the effectivenss of the patriots franchise. Truth of the matter is every team has a black mark on their history and only the Patriots get caught up in being called cheaters over and over.

All in all it will be a great game and one worth some beers, wings and a big screen TV.

Lol it's funny when fans try and make up ridiculous reasons as to why something happened. Fact is they cheated and were caught. Win, lose, or draw they were caught cheating. It's not the first time Brady played in the cold so that excuse about temperature is rather comical. Carry on though.

Pats are proven cheaters more than once.

Ok yes i get that video of the jets defensive signals was cheating and that is over but you said more then once.

Spy gate or whatever hell that was. And now this pressure BS. They've been being watched for a couple weeks by the league. Report leaked today.

last i read Bob wanted an apology from the high ups! And it has still yet to be proven that tom or bill have done this. so one time yes but not sure we can call them life time cheaters. the balls where fixed at half time it was half the game and we still did better in the second half.

Ball don't lie. 😂😂

I'd question your "every team" comment. That's just not true. Many great respectable teams are also winning teams.

The outcome is irrelevant. Cheating isn't how you become a champion. Be it in sport or in life. Pats are proven cheaters more than once.

Neither team is my go to in the AFC/NFC. I'd like to to see Brady and Sherman run into each other and knock each other out cold. Lol.

Guess I'm rooting for a Luke Perry wardrobe malfunction??? 😉

Fixed it for you. ;)

Ok yes i get that video of the jets defensive signals was cheating and that is over but you said more then once.

last i read Bob wanted an apology from the high ups! And it has still yet to be proven that tom or bill have done this. so one time yes but not sure we can call them life time cheaters. the balls where fixed at half time it was half the game and we still did better in the second half.

Like I said, cheating didn't affect the end result of that game. Still doesn't make cheating right or mean it didn't happen.

Reports will come out after super bowl. NFL doesn't want even more of a black eye before the most money making Sunday of the season.

Like I said, cheating didn't affect the end result of that game. Still doesn't make cheating right or mean it didn't happen.

Reports will come out after super bowl. NFL doesn't want even more of a black eye before the most money making Sunday of the season.

I get cheating isnt right and i will be just as pissed as everyone if bill or tom did do it but the fact is it hasnt been proven and people are bashing them over something that didnt affect the game. when people say they just keep cheating it gets to a point where im just like it was once and it was on the jets who suck anyway lol. but it wasnt right, but doesnt mean every losing time in the NFL should jump on the wagon of cheaters before it has been proven!

I get cheating isnt right and i will be just as pissed as everyone if bill or tom did do it but the fact is it hasnt been proven and people are bashing them over something that didnt affect the game. when people say they just keep cheating it gets to a point where im just like it was once and it was on the jets who suck anyway lol. but it wasnt right, but doesnt mean every losing time in the NFL should jump on the wagon of cheaters before it has been proven!

Go read the article I posted a few posts back - this team isnt the only one with a little baggage. Look at how the NFL handled Ray Rice vs how theyre handling this.

Ray Rice BEAT HIS WIFE and the NFL was almost oblivious. A minot PSI infraction and THE CRUSADES have been launched against the Pats. Jeeeez.

Go read the article I posted a few posts back - this team isnt the only one with a little baggage. Look at how the NFL handled Ray Rice vs how theyre handling this.

Ray Rice BEAT HIS WIFE and the NFL was almost oblivious. A minot PSI infraction and THE CRUSADES have been launched against the Pats. Jeeeez.

He gave her a love tap. She was faking it.

Top Bottom