Suds of the Day

Lmfao, well, I just wanted be sensitive to certain individuals that are unable to acquire the beer in question. However, I also wanted to express how great it was in-not so many words. 😂

Maybe under the Harris administration the beer disadvantaged will finally be freed of what has been and move forward under what will come which is Pliny distribution in an unselfish manner

From Frankfurt I’ll head down to Munich and enjoy my second favorite of the large German breweries. Franziskaner. For those who are not familiar with German beer culture southern Germany favors ‘wheat beers’ and northern Germany is more into Pilsners. This Franziskaner is of the a traditional Bavarian wheat beer style. It’s basically a pork chop in a can. 😜

IMG_4865.jpeg

One of the things I found very interesting is that in Germany you can get a beer delivery. It’s much like the old time delivery of milk back in the day. You set your rack of empty bottles out and the Beer Delivery Guy brings you a rack of full bottles. I would get very little done if I had that service.

Just finished washing the Jeep and felt a beer should be rewarded. This new Cosmic Little Thing from Sierra Nevada is tasty! I feel better than the original.

View attachment 413093
Warming up for Oktoberfest.

A buddy who was working in Germany brought me a rack of beer. The stein is from the German side of my Lovely Wife’s family.

View attachment 413100

View attachment 413101
It’s Tuesday early afternoon I need a different job 🤣

Top Bottom