Suds of the Day

I need to try more of there beers. All I've had is their sculpins (habanero, pineapple) and wasn't to impressed. Is the American stout the way to go?

I've had the flavored Sculpins and besides the grapefruit version, think the original is the best. Big Eye is good too but plain ol Sculpin is damn good. The Habanero version? :icon_crazy:

I've had the flavored Sculpins and besides the grapefruit version, think the original is the best. Big Eye is good too but plain ol Sculpin is damn good. The Habanero version? :icon_crazy:

Yeah man, had it with a fresh Vietnamese banh mi sandwich covered with jalapeños and sriracha. Not joking, the beer was the spiciest part of the meal. The bottle says spiciness can vary from bottle to bottle, but the one I had was FUEGO.

Last edited:
Nice! Big win for them astros today! Well, I'm assuming they won as the last time i checked the score it was 7-1 in the 4th...hopefully they didn't blow it.

Love me some Brewston and Hopston.

They won, it ended up being 13-3!

All of the beers I've had from there have been good, well except for Haterade...

Hey cozdude how do you like the electric smokers? I've heard good things and was thinking about getting one

This one is charcoal but it has a gas option as well. My friend and I were saying how this one sucks and we really need a Webber but it comes at a cost.

Ahhh I see now. As sacrilegious as it feels I've heard they smoke great and its convenient when you'd rather be drinking beer than jacking with a traditional wood burner. I'll have to check out the Webbers.

Rasbiscus Mead at Breakwater Brewery in Oceanside CA. It's a dessert beer at 9.6% it's like a night cap after 2 or 320160801_213055.jpg

Top Bottom