Stock wheels and tires

your right i do but not in the budget lol plus i think the gf would leave my ass if i spent any more money on jeep parts and not toward getting my own house lol

BUMP! i know these are not highly desired tires :naw: but still trying

Nope you just have the wrong GF. Get you a GF who has Jeep and problem is solved.:yup:
I would buy these but they are just too big for me. not looking for such big tires.:cheesy:

Nope you just have the wrong GF. Get you a GF who has Jeep and problem is solved.:yup:
I would buy these but they are just too big for me. not looking for such big tires.:cheesy:

her jeep problem is just as bad as mine is and she doesnt have one lol

damn im sorry that these are to big for you bro :grayno:

This is such a hot item these days idk how these are not sold :shock::crazyeyes: :cheesy: bump!

Problem is your advertising these on a website full of Jeep junkies like us. You need to find a website for people that own Jeeps but should have bought a land rover instead.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Problem is your advertising these on a website full of Jeep junkies like us. You need to find a website for people that own Jeeps but should have bought a land rover instead.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Trust me I know. Figured if someone was doing a trailer build they would work for them. I have them on craigslist and other places.

Sent from my iPhone

Trust me I know. Figured if someone was doing a trailer build they would work for them. I have them on craigslist and other places.

Sent from my iPhone

After seeing your success with the sale of these tires, I think I will donate my steelies to good will. Might have more luck that way :naw:

At least I had a buyer RIGHT AWAY for the rubber - Duratracs at 245/75/16 fit a Pathfinder stock, so go me! I will be trying a dealer or a body shop for the brand new steel rims and let you know what I come up with. If I have any success, you might too.

Sent from my SM-P905V using WAYALIFE mobile app

After a few months of posting, I finally sold my tires/wheels through Craigslist about a week ago for $100. The set had 70-75% tread left so they were probably "worth" a little more than that. As we all know, there just isn't any demand for them. FYI...the 5 on 5 wheels will also fit Commanders and Grand Cherokees I think. The guy that bought mine was using just the rubber for his Liberty so I guess that works too. Just trying to give you some bargaining points for Craigslist. Good luck man!

Last edited:
Top Bottom