Stock wheels and tires

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
sellling my stock 16" steel wheels and tires. they have <6k miles on them and one never touched the ground. just like my bumper they have been sitting in my mom basement for way to long for her liking lol. you get wheels, tires, and the TPMS system for a low price of $200 for all 5. Make me an offer as all reasonable prices are accepted. local pickup please.

Last edited:
FYI, I sold my 5 sahara wheels/tires (40K miles on them) as well and front/rear stock bumpers to a local dealership for about $500. it's an option for you if these don't sell

FYI, I sold my 5 sahara wheels/tires (40K miles on them) as well and front/rear stock bumpers to a local dealership for about $500. it's an option for you if these don't sell

hmmmm ok thanks for the tip! i will ask my dealership tomorrow when im off from work

hmmmm ok thanks for the tip! i will ask my dealership tomorrow when im off from work

ask for used car manager...that's who i had to deal with. i also had to call a few dealerships before i got the price i was comfortable with. they will obviously wnat to lowball you

bump! make me a resonable offer. tires have <3000 miles on them. comes with the TPMS

morning bump. less than 3000 miles on them. comes with the TPMS sensors still installed

Last edited:
Bump! I have these on craigslist for $500 but Wayalife family members can have them for $200

Sent from my iPhone

You should sell me your 35s and get beadlocks. You want slabs
You know you do :)

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

You should sell me your 35s and get beadlocks. You want slabs
You know you do :)

Sent via secret squirrel underground network.

your right i do but not in the budget lol plus i think the gf would leave my ass if i spent any more money on jeep parts and not toward getting my own house lol

BUMP! i know these are not highly desired tires :naw: but still trying

Top Bottom