Sports Cars

Nice pic, and car. I remember your story about your highway trip that resulted in an intimate conversation with highway patrol lol.

I'm just happy I didn't end up in jail for that one!

Sweet!! Didn't know u were into sports cars before jeeps

Were? Hell im trying to figure out a way to get back on a track soon! I've got some buddies that have cars and race, it just hasn't worked out lately. Might just have to hit the karts at AMP soon.

Were? Hell im trying to figure out a way to get back on a track soon! I've got some buddies that have cars and race, it just hasn't worked out lately. Might just have to hit the karts at AMP soon.

I miss my go fast, but it was probably best I got rid of my WRX before I got myself in serious trouble or hurt myself :rock:

And is NOT a sports car, so your point is what?

A Dodge Challenger Hellcat has 700 HP and guess what, it isn't a sports car either!

:doh:

That might be one of the stupidest things Ive ever heard :cheesy: Your telling me a 700HP hellcat and a 570HP Panamera turbo s arent sports cars !! If you really think that lets hear what you think are sports cars :cheesy:

Who made you the sports car judge

I know really..

So does the charger

Both the porsche and charger are sports cars no doubt. This guys an idiot :cheesy:

Let me know when you go next. My dads a member there and we have 2 karts!

So you don't consider a 911 a sports car?

😂 I'm sure he doesn't! Even though the 911 turbo s (which has back seats) does 0-60 in under 3 seconds. Don't think you can get much more out of a sport car than that. At that point your approaching super car territory.

I think people are confusing sports cars with muscle cars. A muscle care is American made, rear wheel drive, 2 door, v8. A sports car is a car thats just hopped up above what a normal car is...upgraded engine, suspension, etc. to make it have more power/performance.

Edit to say I'm with the 911/mustang crowd. Back seats do not define a sports car.

I think people are confusing sports cars with muscle cars. A muscle care is American made, rear wheel drive, 2 door, v8. A sports car is a car thats just hopped up above what a normal car is...upgraded engine, suspension, etc. to make it have more power/performance.

Edit to say I'm with the 911/mustang crowd. Back seats do not define a sports car.

But I also think that a muscle car is also a sports car. A muscle car is just a specific type of sports car.

Before I wised up, I had a 2001 SS Camaro.

LS1 v8, hurst 6spd.

Heads, cam, headers, intake, full exhaust, Eibach suspension.

Ran a little less than 450hp at the crank.

Miss it.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1437165981.831320.jpg

That might be one of the stupidest things Ive ever heard :cheesy: Your telling me a 700HP hellcat and a 570HP Panamera turbo s arent sports cars !! If you really think that lets hear what you think are sports cars :cheesy:

I know really..

Both the porsche and charger are sports cars no doubt. This guys an idiot :cheesy:

Anything with 400 plus horsepower that isn't a truck is a sports car in my mind

Anything with 400 plus horsepower that isn't a truck is a sports car in my mind

You must be thinking of a muscle car because there are plenty of sports cars that have way under 400hp and could still beat a 700hp hellcat around a track.. For example a basic porsche 911 or a porsche boxster

So you don't consider a 911 a sports car?

Picture is a Panamera 4 door sedan, not a 911.

I said most sports cars don't have back seats, and yes there are some dandy 911 sports cars.

Not the judge, just my opinion, try not to get so butt hurt next time.

Does Ford have to pipe in extra motor sounds on the 5.0 like they do for the eco-bust?

:beer:

I know really..

Nope I don't believe there are any four door cars worthy of being called a sports car.

And really, if posting like a jerk wad makes you feel good, then have at it. I could use more entertainment in my life right now!

:rock:

Top Bottom