Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

Big question is who is going to replace Kamala after she shits the bed at the debate next week?
I expect that she will do ok in the debate given that the mic will only be turned on when it is is their turn to talk. Otherwise Trump would continuously grind her to a pulp, and especially if she turns her head to look (in stark horror) like Biden did last time.

Hopefully she is getting a lot of terror resistance training, since she will need it.

I expect that she will do ok in the debate given that the mic will only be turned on when it is is their turn to talk. Otherwise Trump would continuously grind her to a pulp, and especially if she turns her head to look (in stark horror) like Biden did last time.

Hopefully she is getting a lot of terror resistance training, since she will need it.

We shall see. I have never gotten the impression she responds well to pressure or answering off the cuff. Lets see if they lob softballs or press for answers.

Who's moderating? I suspect she'll be under his desk.

hmm...they bombed the middle class to near extinction within the 1st week and now wants to make it stronger?
oh yeah, in the marxist definition way...
Middle class now politically means financially disadvantaged/distressed people plus union members. The formal definition of "middle class" implies a level of financial autonomy and wealth to be well above above a "hand to mouth" existence. A middle class person would be a well educated property owner with enough wealth to go without income for some time. The Democrats misuse of the term is to make those who live "hand to mouth" feel better about themselves.

Middle class now politically means financially disadvantaged/distressed people plus union members. The formal definition of "middle class" implies a level of financial autonomy and wealth to be well above above a "hand to mouth" existence. A middle class person would be a well educated property owner with enough wealth to go without income for some time. The Democrats misuse of the term is to make those who live "hand to mouth" feel better about themselves.

I agree with you here Bob
😳

Top Bottom