Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

Is anyone really surprised?
IMG_5098.jpeg

View attachment 412756
He learned his lesson from the last election.

The Perma-Party RINO’s are lining up against Trump. This alone would be enough for me to vote for him, never mind all the other reasons. I remember a time when a lot of voters on both sides claimed they wanted an outsider for president, we finally get one and many of those same people have become pretty timid.

Training Day always has an appropriate meme for the situation.

IMG_0302.jpeg

View attachment 412756
then why did he so willingly build a portal for them, assigned a dedicated team to expedite censorship requests.

The Perma-Party RINO’s are lining up against Trump. This alone would be enough for me to vote for him, never mind all the other reasons. I remember a time when a lot of voters on both sides claimed they wanted an outsider for president, we finally get one and many of those same people have become pretty timid.

Training Day always has an appropriate meme for the situation.

View attachment 412760
wonder how much they each got paid for their endorsement.
dumbfounded so many idiots claim to be so educated.... I guess critical thinking isn't required for a piece of paper earned by regurgitating paragraphs from a book.

If I was Elon I think I'd stay in the US.

ATTACH=full]412757[/ATTACH]

Telegram CEO Pavel Durov arrested last weekend for not allowing FBI and CIA a back door to censor and monitor users. Maybe ?

And Zuckerberg finally admits to censorship on behalf of the US Govt.

The UK's got people 'scouring' Facebook for posts contrary to their narrative.

And they arrested the Tates again and impounded all of their supercars. Not a big fan of them but the trend of arresting strong outspoken critics of the regimes is beyond dispute - they are trying to silence these guys

wonder how much they each got paid for their endorsement.
dumbfounded so many idiots claim to be so educated.... I guess critical thinking isn't required for a piece of paper earned by regurgitating paragraphs from a book.
Somehow they believe after the communist takeover they will be spared. History teaches that they will be some of the first to go but yet here they are.

Top Bottom