Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

Idk I’ve listened to her on several podcasts and I don’t get that impression. Someone that wakes up and dumps her party because she doesn’t believe in it anymore sounds ok to me.
She’d have to clarify her thoughts before I’d consider her. Honestly thought she was going to be Trumps running mate.

Pretty sure those are older positions from the teens? I thought she’s more pro gun now since she dumped the democrat party

Not sure where exactly she stands but I am suspicious of her. Saying that you support 2A is different than saying citizens have a right to own AR’s. It would be interesting to know what her actual core beliefs are on the subject and if she has them why would she change them. Anybody that changes their core beliefs to get elected should not be trusted.

IMG_0282.jpeg

Not sure where exactly she stands but I am suspicious of her. Saying that you support 2A is different than saying citizens have a right to own AR’s. It would be interesting to know what her actual core beliefs are on the subject and if she has them why would she change them. Anybody that changes their core beliefs to get elected should not be trusted.

View attachment 411968
Fair but from what I’ve heard from her I’d take her over any RINO.

Idk I’ve listened to her on several podcasts and I don’t get that impression. Someone that wakes up and dumps her party because she doesn’t believe in it anymore sounds ok to me.
I’d like to believe that’s what happened, but as we’ve seen with the Deep State over the last few years people aren’t always as they seem.
We need those fuggin They Live glasses.😵‍💫
I trust absolutely no one.

Yeah like I said earlier I’m kind of surprised Trump didn’t choose her as a running mate. Still don’t trust any politician and she seems to sway with the wind. She was all in for Bernie after she dropped her bid for the WH. Now she’s a dyed in the wool gunslinger? Yeah I’d like to believe her I’m usually a sucker for pretty women but I’m skeptical.

Fair but from what I’ve heard from her I’d take her over any RINO.

I hate RHINO’s and we need to force them out of the Republican Party.

Consider this….

A couple of years back I asked a long time military buddy who had become a high ranking FBI agent why the organization seemed to go after the ‘Red’ side far more than ‘Blue’. He said there were two primary reasons.

#1: Political bias at the highest levels of the DOJ & FBI against the ‘Red’ side.

#2: The ‘Red’ side was a very easy to target in comparison to the ‘Blue’ due to being overly trusting and extremely naive. The ‘Blue’ side had a very high level of vetting- meaning you earned your way to trust through years of your activities and affiliations. You had to prove loyalty with actions.

In addition the ‘Blue’ side also practiced ‘Tradecraft’ such as compartmentalization and utilized secure communication methods, quite unlike the ‘Red’. Most importantly the ‘Red’ side wants to believe that anyone who says a few buzz words and wears an American Flag t-shirt is on their side. A huge reason why Feds are easily able to infiltrate ’Red’ groups and not ‘Blue’ ones. Think J6 versus Antifa riots.

A great example of this is a politician who formerly urged gun control is now seen as a strong candidate for vice/president by ‘Red’ individuals who support 2A. We all need to be very careful and consider long term actions of politicians over recent words. Just my professional observation.

I hate RHINO’s and we need to force them out of the Republican Party.

Consider this….

A couple of years back I asked a long time military buddy who had become a high ranking FBI agent why the organization seemed to go after the ‘Red’ side far more than ‘Blue’. He said there were two primary reasons.

#1: Political bias at the highest levels of the DOJ & FBI against the ‘Red’ side.

#2: The ‘Red’ side was a very easy to target in comparison to the ‘Blue’ due to being overly trusting and extremely naive. The ‘Blue’ side had a very high level of vetting- meaning you earned your way to trust through years of your activities and affiliations. You had to prove loyalty with actions.

In addition the ‘Blue’ side also practiced ‘Tradecraft’ such as compartmentalization and utilized secure communication methods, quite unlike the ‘Red’. Most importantly the ‘Red’ side wants to believe that anyone who says a few buzz words and wears an American Flag t-shirt is on their side. A huge reason why Feds are easily able to infiltrate ’Red’ groups and not ‘Blue’ ones. Think J6 versus Antifa riots.

A great example of this is a politician who formerly urged gun control is now seen as a strong candidate for vice/president by ‘Red’ individuals who support 2A. We all need to be very careful and consider long term actions of politicians over recent words. Just my professional observation.

I agree with all of that - esp the part about being trusting and naive, and here comes the but. There are numerous examples of what you describe above, but in Tulsi's case I beieve it's on the level. I've listened to multiple podcasts she's been on - in fact I search them out, because she's such a compelling speaker. She seems to me someone you want to be in a position of power because she does not come across as a person that is looking for a position of power. I think she'd be an excellent choice for a position in Trumps cabinet if he wins.
If you haven't, you should check out some of the podcasts she's been on.

I agree with all of that - esp the part about being trusting and naive, and here comes the but. There are numerous examples of what you describe above, but in Tulsi's case I beieve it's on the level. I've listened to multiple podcasts she's been on - in fact I search them out, because she's such a compelling speaker. She seems to me someone you want to be in a position of power because she does not come across as a person that is looking for a position of power. I think she'd be an excellent choice for a position in Trumps cabinet if he wins.

I am familiar with them.

Wasn’t she one of ClausSchwabs spelling? Young leadership protégés? I don’t know so I’m asking. There’s quite a few on the so called conservative republican side that are Schwab toadies and cannot be trusted IMO. Dan Crenshaw being a perfect example. BTW i don’t trust JD Vance at all.

Top Bottom