Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

So, I just heard something RE the shooter that I hadn't heard anywhere before this morning: He was shooting at Trump with open sights.
At 130 yards. And he was a supposedly inexperienced shooter who just had a cop peek over the roof to see him and then proceeded
to scare the cop off the roof and compose himself enough while on a 100+ degree roof to make that kind of shot? The hunters out there know what it's like when you're about to make the kill shot (we always called it buck fever) with your heart pumping a million miles an hour.
This situation stunk before, now it reeks. Not saying the kid couldn't have made that shot, but it's damn unlikely.

So, I just heard something RE the shooter that I hadn't heard anywhere before this morning: He was shooting at Trump with open sights.
At 130 yards. And he was a supposedly inexperienced shooter who just had a cop peek over the roof to see him and then proceeded
to scare the cop off the roof and compose himself enough while on a 100+ degree roof to make that kind of shot? The hunters out there know what it's like when you're about to make the kill shot (we always called it buck fever) with your heart pumping a million miles an hour.
This situation stunk before, now it reeks. Not saying the kid couldn't have made that shot, but it's damn unlikely.
I heard iron sights too. He's a patsie for sure.

Yeah I heard that about a week or so after it happened. I’m not necessarily against the idea of someone inexperienced making that shit with iron sights from 130 yards, more so, that he turned to a cop with the rifle and turned back and within seconds (it was published somewhere how quick it actually was) made that shot on Trump. Not likely.

Been saying since day one this is a CIA/Deep state operation. This was the FIRST TIME a coounter sniper team was deployed to a Trump rally. Also the first time CNN carried a Trump rally live. The world was supposed to see president Trump have his brain explode on live tv. Lots more firsts to go over. Sorry your Intelligence Community is evil and wants you dead.

I thought he didn’t make the shot? He missed correct? He did hit Trump’s ear, but he missed hitting Trump’s torso, or head. Everyone assumes the assassin was aiming for the head, we don’t know for sure. Maybe he was aiming for the body and missed by that much?

One of the narratives with Kennedy was the difficulty of the shot and the lack of accuracy of the weapon used. Neither of those narratives are correct.

If the shooter was a hired gun for the ‘Deep State’ why did he have iron sights and not a LPVO? If he were truly a pro, or trained by a pro, and financed by Soros why did he have iron sights and not a Nightforce 1-8X?

Additionally I have had friends that were wounded or killed by rusty AK’s that have never been sighted in, that were fired by booger eating Cave Dwellers. Maybe the round that hit Trump’s head was the ‘flyer’ and the rest were his best shots?

Most conspiracy theories give WAY, WAY, WAY too much credit to the Fed-Gov.

I thought he didn’t make the shot? He missed correct? He did hit Trump’s ear, but he missed hitting Trump’s torso, or head. Everyone assumes the assassin was aiming for the head, we don’t know for sure. Maybe he was aiming for the body and missed by that much?

One of the narratives with Kennedy was the difficulty of the shot and the lack of accuracy of the weapon used. Neither of those narratives are correct.

If the shooter was a hired gun for the ‘Deep State’ why did he have iron sights and not a LPVO? If he were truly a pro, or trained by a pro, and financed by Soros why did he have iron sights and not a Nightforce 1-8X?

Additionally I have had friends that were wounded or killed by rusty AK’s that have never been sighted in, that were fired by booger eating Cave Dwellers. Maybe the round that hit Trump’s head was the ‘flyer’ and the rest were his best shots?

All good points but you know, 130 yards with iron sights is not that tough.

All true, but for a slight turn of the head and we're talking differently. And 130 yards isn't too tough of a shot at a range. But laying on a blisteringly hot metal roof and making that shot under extreme circumstances is something different. I'm not ready to say it was a conspiracy, but I have some questions....

Honestly wish I could agree with you and if it was a few things I probably would but theses are forces of evil. This is a bridge too far to be simply chalked up to incompetence. The kid on the roof was just the patsy.

Blackrock building, stock bets against trump days prior, suddenly biden drops out, horrible secret service work....the list goes on.

View attachment 411557

Lol, not yet! I agree there was massive incompetence on display, but was that by design? And I'm still having issues resolving how this kid made this leap to a shooter, and that shot under the circumstances was not an easy one. Not with his alleged skill level.

Lol, not yet! I agree there was massive incompetence on display, but was that by design? And I'm still having issues resolving how this kid made this leap to a shooter, and that shot under the circumstances was not an easy one. Not with his alleged skill level.
I started installing my roof today. It’s charcoal metal so picks up a bit more heat but the panels are stored in the shade. Literally as soon as I set them on the roof they are too hot to touch with my bare hands. It’s only 90 today. It was hotter then, was afternoon and the kid was laying down. Seems odd.

Although, LSD makes you do some crazy things as the government found out.

I’m not sure if this has been discussed but the venue Trump is visiting had a dome shaped roof. I’m I the only one concerned about this?

Under youtube's breaking news category, it's all videos of kamala vp pick and promoting him. Every one of them, I couldn't help but click just to see comments. Holy shit. People are done with harris, democrats, media. These are mainstream news channels. No one buying this shit anymore. Several commenters are even openly saying their democrats and can't stand the selected hoe. Too funny.

Under youtube's breaking news category, it's all videos of kamala vp pick and promoting him. Every one of them, I couldn't help but click just to see comments. Holy shit. People are done with harris, democrats, media. These are mainstream news channels. No one buying this shit anymore. Several commenters are even openly saying their democrats and can't stand the selected hoe. Too funny.
But if you read the polls she is beating Trump handily

Well they think picking walz or whatever his name is will help because he appeals to the Midwest and the blue collar. Doubtful.

Top Bottom