Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

Everything said in this interview is a lie. There are kids that went to school with the shooter that are trying to get their 15 minutes of fame and flat out making shit up about him. Unfortunately this is coloring the narrative and painting a totally false image of this kid.

It's fascinating to see how this has unfolded. What he did it 100% indisputable. But hearing the conspiracy theories on possible motives and collusion with shadowy figures are so off base it borders on the laughable. This kid is nothing like what has been portrayed and facts about the entire scenario that unfolded have been stretched beyond belief. Chatter in the area and direct conversations with people all indicate this was a MASSIVE display of incompetence and no conspiracy at all. This kid lost his shit somehow & cooked up a horrible scheme. i doubt we'll ever know why either
Almost as if the media is paying these kids to say this off the wall crap.

Anyone heard or read about giant short positions taken last Friday on Trumps media company? Seems there were a few “investors” that were betting big that his media company stock value would crater by Monday. I know one company came out after the fact and said oops our bad we added a couple extra zeros to an order or something like that. I find it interesting. Just saying.

Anyone heard or read about giant short positions taken last Friday on Trumps media company? Seems there were a few “investors” that were betting big that his media company stock value would crater by Monday. I know one company came out after the fact and said oops our bad we added a couple extra zeros to an order or something like that. I find it interesting. Just saying.
Probably just a coincidence. Just like the twin towers owner that put a new insurance policy on the buildings that covered them in the event of a terrorist attack shortly before that event.

Top Bottom