Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

Was this karma for the attempted assassination?
View attachment 410466
"UnidosUS, formerly National Council of La Raza (NCLR) (La Raza), is the United States's largest Latino nonprofit advocacy organization. It advocates in favor of progressive public policy changes including immigration reform, a path to citizenship for migrants, and reduced deportations.
Gets some funding from the government."
cough, cough... teaching the millions of illegals how to vote democrat with the promise of fast path to citizenship without ever having to learn English nor America's constitution

Exactly the same thing 👍🏻
well shit then, I was fishing today some jackass next to me didn't know how to cast and he snagged his hook on the back of my chair; had I been sitting in it he would have snagged his hook on my chair with me sitting in it or may have snagged me...
That's exactly like Trump getting shot, I'm a fucking hero!

Everything said in this interview is a lie. There are kids that went to school with the shooter that are trying to get their 15 minutes of fame and flat out making shit up about him. Unfortunately this is coloring the narrative and painting a totally false image of this kid.

It's fascinating to see how this has unfolded. What he did it 100% indisputable. But hearing the conspiracy theories on possible motives and collusion with shadowy figures are so off base it borders on the laughable. This kid is nothing like what has been portrayed and facts about the entire scenario that unfolded have been stretched beyond belief. Chatter in the area and direct conversations with people all indicate this was a MASSIVE display of incompetence and no conspiracy at all. This kid lost his shit somehow & cooked up a horrible scheme. i doubt we'll ever know why either

Top Bottom