Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

This was painful 😣

And really, this is his idea of “lowering the temperature”?

I had to go back and refresh my memory on this. 7 years ago. Back when potato brain could still talk.
Hasn't that dead horse been beaten enough?

I had to go back and refresh my memory on this. 7 years ago. Back when potato brain could still talk.
Hasn't that dead horse been beaten enough?
I dunno, brandon brings up this fake news every chance he gets and says it's the "reason why he ran" in the first place. This in spite of liberal fact checking websites such as snopes has debunked it - albeit 7 years later :rolleyes:

She said, and I quote, "the buck stops with me [her]". As in, SHE'S accepting responsibility for what happened, including the decision made. And yes, she should be fired.

She definitely needs to quit- but she will not.

When individuals like her say that they “Except responsibility” what they are really saying is they want to move on and that they are tired of having to answer questions about it. The very essence of Lib-Tards is that they can never be blamed for their actions because only their intentions matter, not the actual outcome of their actions.

She definitely needs to quit- but she will not.

When individuals like her say that they “Except responsibility” what they are really saying is they want to move on and that they are tired of having to answer questions about it. The very essence of Lib-Tards is that they can never be blamed for their actions because only their intentions matter, not the actual outcome of their actions.
Except or accept? Either way, I bet she is resigns when Trump gets elected. lol

I’m not sure what the deal is with this picture, is this inferring that the dead dude is not Crooks but the Yearick guy?

IMG_4221.jpeg

I do not think the ‘shooter’ is Yearick.

If you look at ‘Yearick’s’ right ear it looks like he has worn a ‘gauge’ in his ear and the lower lobe is stretched out.
IMG_4222.jpeg

As far as the ‘shooter’s’ ear in the middle photo being frayed out along the edges and his face looking different- keep in mind his head was hit by a large caliber bullet (300 winmag?) traveling at high velocity and there was a tremendous amount of force applied to his head damaging bone, cartilage and reducing blood volume which is going to change his appearance.

Top Bottom