Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

Check out this whacko. At least the CNN dude didn’t seem anti trump.

I’m not sure how anyone could think this was staged. To shoot someone in the ear like that is straight luck. No way someone hits that from the hot rooftop with a t shirt and not years of training.

This lady failed miserable at her job of securing the venue. But, she shouldn't be a shield for Trump here. Her job would be listening to coms and directing the other agents. You don't want the person in charge to be killed and leave everyone else to make decisions. That would create more chaos.

Not sure what detail position she held, however if she was the Agent in Charge (AIC) her primary responsibility is to secure the principal, shield him, and evacuate him off of the ‘X’. Attack on the Principal (AOP) drills are the bread and butter of a protective detail and are practiced over, and over, and over. Everyone knows what to do. If she was the Shift Lead (SL) she would be over all in charge of the tactical situation and would direct the rest of the detail. Again the basic idea is to get off the ‘X’ and move the Principal to a secure location- armored limo- as fast as possible. There is not a lot that needs to be talked about as everyone on the detail knows their part.

At the end of the day I believe the short comings in security will be from incompetence, DEI, lack of communication, and complacency. Not from a grand conspiracy.

This is interesting.

View attachment 410380
It was a huge security failure from what I understand. I read somewhere (Not sure if its true) that the building the shooter was on was full of officers. To me, the most disturbing thing is it showed the world how vulnerable our leaders are that a 20 year old kid could get this far without being stopped. Complacency kills is the moral of the story I guess.

It was a huge security failure from what I understand. I read somewhere (Not sure if its true) that the building the shooter was on was full of officers. To me, the most disturbing thing is it showed the world how vulnerable our leaders are that a 20 year old kid could get this far without being stopped. Complacency kills is the moral of the story I guess.

This is what Bill Maher said about all this shit..

But the thing is, his side has ALWAYS been the ones to encouraged violence and hate and justify it because they believe they are standing on the "moral high ground". When you call someone Hitler and say they're a "threat to democracy", what other solution is there than to eliminate them and at all costs.

Top Bottom