Someone just tried to assassinate Trump

So, things could still get interesting at the DNC.

Sleepy Joe endorsed Kamala, but nowhere have I seen or heard that he released his delegates to vote as they please.

Super Delegates can't vote in the first round. If the everyday delegates are pissed off about the whole circus, they COULD still vote for Joe and give him the nomination.

Man there would be some heads exploding if it worked out that way.......

🤪

Hmmmm,
BREAKING:

There is an FAA flight restriction that just went up in Wilmington, Delaware where @JoeBiden lives. The flight restriction is for “VIP” movement. This coincides with presidential movement.

Joe Biden’s health is declining rapidly, and as I reported today, he is now in the terminal stage of his illness. Today, Joe Biden’s Chief of Staff held an emergency meeting with all White House staff.

Hmmmm,
BREAKING:

There is an FAA flight restriction that just went up in Wilmington, Delaware where @JoeBiden lives. The flight restriction is for “VIP” movement. This coincides with presidential movement.

Joe Biden’s health is declining rapidly, and as I reported today, he is now in the terminal stage of his illness. Today, Joe Biden’s Chief of Staff held an emergency meeting with all White House staff.
4 hour window, doesn't seem too urgent.

With as close as it is to DC, I would think Marine One would be faster.

Top Bottom