SOCAL Suds-n-Grub @ Noble Ale Works: Thursday - January 28th @ 6:00pm

Eddie please add me to the maybe list. If I can swing it I'll be there. I'd like to try Mess Hall Canteen again. From what I remember it was really tasty and Lisa and I are thinking about inquiring as to if they would cater or wedding. This should really add to the atmosphere we are looking for..:D. Maybe I'll have you post up an announcement about our wedding and see how many of the WAL crowd show up for our semi formal S&G in San Bernardino...haha. She did say she wanted to incorporate our Jeep into it some how

Oh man, I am so sorry for missing this! I will be sure to add you to the maybe list and will hope that you can make it out.

I'm in! ... as long as I am over this damn flu.:icon_crazy:

Sucks that you're sick and hope that you can kick it soon and make it out.

Right on, count me in!:rock:
It's been awhile since the last time I was at Noble's for a Suds-N-Grubs.
I look forward to seeing you guys again.

Suds-n-Grub

Thanks for the invite, the Wife and I will make it if we can, We have had that cold thats going around and are on the backside of it......Hope to meet you all, Thanks again, Robert (Stoney)

Hey Eddie can you please move me from the maybe to the going list. GF and I will make it. And looking forward to being on time for this one and meeting new people.

awesome!

Count me in please!
Cant wait to meet some other Wayalife'rs. Ive only seen one red jeep after work totin a WL decal.
Ill be the small guy with the glasses behind the Nikon.

Cheers!:rock::beer:

Hey Eddie can you please move me from the maybe to the going list. GF and I will make it. And looking forward to being on time for this one and meeting new people.

Awesome! I'll get you added now :thumb:

Count me in please!
Cant wait to meet some other Wayalife'rs. Ive only seen one red jeep after work totin a WL decal.
Ill be the small guy with the glasses behind the Nikon.

Cheers!:rock::beer:

Very cool, look forward to seeing you.

I won't be able to make it tonight. Out of town for work. Have fun!

WTF? Really?? Well that's a bummer :grayno:

Looking forward to seeing everyone. I ended up getting into Anaheim from San Diego a LOT earlier than planned and just hanging out so if anyone else gets here early let me know!

Looking forward to seeing everyone. I ended up getting into Anaheim from San Diego a LOT earlier than planned and just hanging out so if anyone else gets here early let me know!

I'm already pre gaming in Down Town Fullerton . Where you at? I can get there earlier if you want

Attachments

• 1454019783390.jpg
    1454019783390.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 62
Top Bottom