So Cal IE Suds and Grub

Maybe we need to make a life size poster of Eddie to get them to come out and play. :thinking:;)

Also, it's a holiday so traffic will be lighter...no excuses.

Funny but you're probably right. And yes light traffic make for a sweet commute to the IE. :thumb:

Lol good idea Jason.

Watch this:

This just announced. Special guest:
Ed-E will be at the IE Suds and Grub!

It's not Eddie in person but I have an Eddie used Trek Top NX from Moby. This is the older model with the metal surrounds. I've used it for about a year but replaced it with a full size bestop twill. Eddie gave it to me for free 99 and I am passing it on to the next person. However it will cost a pitcher of beer at the IE SNG. As I said it is the older model but works good enough. You need a Velcro strip from Home Depot etc for the rear tailgate. If more than one person shows up and wants it we will draw names out of a hat.
Oh and if I see you try and sell this anywhere I'll track you down and steal your dog or TP your house. I kind of want a dog though.

I have only have poser pics with this top but here is one for an idea of the top. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421212995.922329.jpgImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1421213139.325867.jpg

Last edited:
It's not Eddie in person but I have an Eddie used Trek Top NX from Moby. This is the older model with the metal surrounds. I've used it for about a year but replaced it with a twill. Eddie gave it to me for free 99 and I am passing it on to the next person.

I have only have poser pics with this top but here is one for an idea of the top. View attachment 119312

Great looking bumper! Any chance you're looking to sell it?

Last edited:
I'm interested in a trek top specify for free. If you have no one else that wants it I'll gladly take it.

Top Bottom