SMOKEY MOUNTAIN MOONSHINE & JEEP MAINIA!

Just catching up here, looks like a great time. My brother got married in the mountains of pigeon forge and I remember where we got it cabin, every morning we had a big black bear rolling though in the am looking for food, like it was his daily rounds

One of our stops was the Crime Museum to see the OJ Bronco. Really interesting place and well worth the price of admission. They offer free admission to law enforcement and a nice discount to military and first responders.
View attachment 412697

View attachment 412698
Glad you made the decision to go. Well worth it IMO. We've done a lot of venues there and that is one museum we don't feel like we missed a lot even with an overwhelming amount of information to read. Great place.

I thought you were near Crossville?
True story. A couple years back we did a road trip west and had to stop for gas in Crossville about 4am. Gas station closed and dark. Credit card pump for the win. A few seconds after pumping, I see a dude walking towards us in pure black about a block away. He was walking quickly. I immediately reached for my sidearm, shut off the pump, jumped in the jeep and locked the doors. Only pumped about 1/3 tank. When we left and looked in the rear view, he was standing right where we were. Freaky shit. He obviously had a purpose.

True story. A couple years back we did a road trip west and had to stop for gas in Crossville about 4am. Gas station closed and dark. Credit card pump for the win. A few seconds after pumping, I see a dude walking towards us in pure black about a block away. He was walking quickly. I immediately reached for my sidearm, shut off the pump, jumped in the jeep and locked the doors. Only pumped about 1/3 tank. When we left and looked in the rear view, he was standing right where we were. Freaky shit. He obviously had a purpose.
Wasn’t me. I don’t live there.

Top Bottom