Skills You Wish You Had.

You already a Jedi Master so that is checked. As for sleeping until the alarm, not going to happen, you are a veteran and it is just not going to happen.

R/
Will

Maybe that's why neither my wife or I sleep well most nights. She is a Vet, and I'm still active.

Maybe that's why neither my wife or I sleep well most nights. She is a Vet, and I'm still active.

I know for me waking before the alarm helps keep my schedule and know I will not be late. My watch is also 7 minutes fast so even when I am late by my watch I am still on time.

Great thread idea!

Took metal shop in high school and then 4 years of college. Worked as a welder/ fabricator for many years. Just got sick of it as a job. Still love to do it for fun. By all means one of my favorite skills.

As far as what I would have always loved to learn to do is medicine. I feel I really missed my calling on this one. I just never cared for it much as a young person. Now as I get older and the health problems really set in you see just how important a good doctor is.
I was a certified EMT for a while but it did not pay very well and it was a nauseating job. :icon_crazy:

I wish I had the skills to draw a sweet unicorn.... and maybe talk to chicks!

But more just draw sweet unicorns!

This may be a little unrealistic, but I wish I had Peyton Manning skills. Now that could make some money!!!!!!

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I may be just starting out but I would like to have more knowledge on Jeeps and off-road, I hope to take an auto tech course but if not then more knowledge on what has already been said, assembly and disassembly of just about every part on a vehicle, I want to learn how to weld, bend pipe, grind, cut, draw, pick a lock, shoot a gun, dance, read faster and comprehend more easily, annotate papers, read minds controllably, AND how not to be socially awkward around people I just met.

Top Bottom