show your sunrise/sunset pictures

You gotta come say hi at the dealer one of these days! I'll give you a free Jeep keychain. Lol.
I thought about stopping by to say hi! I’ve been camping here the last three nights. Does Ali still work there? He’s been my sales contact for my last three Jeep/Ram vehicles. Since my JK in 2008.

I thought about stopping by to say hi! I’ve been camping here the last three nights. Does Ali still work there? He’s been my sales contact for my last three Jeep/Ram vehicles. Since my JK in 2008.
Ali is awesome. Unfortunately he left not too long ago, at Lexus now. Sales manager there is a personal friend of his and has been trying to get him to come over for a while. He finally jumped ship which is a shame since he was at CDJR for almost 2 decades. When I started he asked about my Wayalife banner and asked if I knew you lol.

Guess I’m your sales guy now 🤪

Ali is awesome. Unfortunately he left not too long ago, at Lexus now. Sales manager there is a personal friend of his and has been trying to get him to come over for a while. He finally jumped ship which is a shame since he was at CDJR for almost 2 decades. When I started he asked about my Wayalife banner and asked if I knew you lol.

Guess I’m your sales guy now 🤪
I wasn’t sure if he stayed on since Auto Nation took over ownership from Bob Baker. I liked Ali. I guess you are my new contact! 😃 Will you be there tomorrow? I’ll be leaving here mid morning and can stop by on my way home.

Top Bottom