Show off your WAYALIFE Decals!

Well, i know they exist. It's this guys fault. He got one of the reds we wanted. 😢 And then he doesn't even put it on straight. 😡😂😂

Just giving you a hard time buddy. Lol. The red looks good. 👍

Haha I know jags I was just joking back with him. I notice his sarcasm unlike others on her that get butt hurt by him :cheesy:

Sent from my iPhone

Haha I looked pretty hard and thought, well maybe it is a little off.

well i hope it isnt but it is what it is right :idontknow:. i looked back as well and it appears as it is but i keep telling myself that its just the pic making it look crooked :crazyeyes:

well i hope it isnt but it is what it is right :idontknow:. i looked back as well and it appears as it is but i keep telling myself that its just the pic making it look crooked :crazyeyes:

The sticker is straight it is the Jeep that is off.:yup:

I appreciate the pictures Hack12 but your pic's are fancy and cant really tell. Is the sliver shinny or dal sliver?

Trying to nail down white or sliver.

I appreciate the pictures Hack12 but your pic's are fancy and cant really tell. Is the sliver shinny or dal sliver?

Trying to nail down white or sliver.

It is a gloss finish, not a matte. Certainly not reflective or anything though. If it weren't dark I'd take a couple better pics for you.

Just got my new decals in the mail today. Figured I would do a before and after :)

Before:
2ysepaja.jpg

After:
rajady6a.jpg

I like it much better!!! Next one is the windshield banner!!!

Just got my new decals in the mail today. Figured I would do a before and after :)

Before:
2ysepaja.jpg

After:
rajady6a.jpg

I like it much better!!! Next one is the windshield banner!!!

Oh! I got scared when I saw the first pic with out reading the before and after
Like the 2 pic much much better :thumps:

Top Bottom