Show Off Your Half Doors!

Wow those doors look great, These may be on my list for the 4 door, just wish they would seal up.

Yeah, I live in the desert, so cold or rainy weather isn't too much of an issue.
I guess you could apply weather stripping material to the inside, but they aren't really designed to be an all weather/all season door.

I had those on my 2 door, while the light weight of the door was very nice, just sitting inside and only used 2 times, the weather stripping turned off. Also they have been waiting on upper windows for 3 years now :thinking:

Well that's pretty shitty. I wonder if it would have held up better if they were on your Jeep consistently. As for the uppers, I could do without and probably will whenever I can fork over the cash for some half doors, but it sure is nice to have the option if you want them.

do the factory half doors come with the option of power locks or are they all manual locking?

I believe that you can get them with power locks. If I remember correctly Hinrich had a set with power locks but they had a different harness since they were off of a 2010 and he had a 2012

[oQUOTE=13_gecko_rubi;745142]Just finished up my mopars last week[/QUOTE]

Looks great!! I'm thinking bout getting a set of the mopars. What's the price on a set of mopars?

Top Bottom