Scorpicon Build Thread

Just read the build thread. Rig is looking sweet. And don't mind ridge. He might have a bigger shaft but he doesn't know how to use it. Haha. Speaking of ridge my garage is starting to look like the EVO shop thread.

Just read the build thread. Rig is looking sweet. And don't mind ridge. He might have a bigger shaft but he doesn't know how to use it. Haha. Speaking of ridge my garage is starting to look like the EVO shop thread.

:cheesy: Are you guys working on his rig at your place?

Glad i stumbled upon this build, what a beautiful color and awesome build.

Thanks! I am quite in love with it as well! I'm also glad that not many people bought it so hopefully it'll be a rare color.

It feels good to buy something you assumed would be Chinese and it turns out American :thumb:

1402109376976.jpg

I've got some wiring chores to do tomorrow :screwy:

1402109298896.jpg

Found some rub marks on my reservoir hoses so decided to trim and reinstall the front fender liners as a smooth barrier to protect them from the ribbing above. (note to self/others....reservoir clamps are sharp as hell when cut to length :doh: but the princess bandaids came to the rescue!)

1402289996409.jpg

Found some rub marks on my reservoir hoses so decided to trim and reinstall the front fender liners as a smooth barrier to protect them from the ribbing above. (note to self/others....reservoir clamps are sharp as hell when cut to length :doh: but the princess bandaids came to the rescue!)

View attachment 87021

Is that a princess band aid you have on?

Did fix the rub?

R/
Will

Top Bottom