Rubicon trip October 3rd-5th

WTF??? Honestly, I just saw this for the first time and you have got to be kidding me.

Glad you all had a great trip. I'm pretty sure that we saw you crippledpetey on our way home from Chico.

Yep that happened. His metalcloak tie rod was defeated lol. The funny thing was it wasn't even in a "tough" spot just started flexing and the PSC did the rest. We got it pretty close to straight and he drove out and home.

Yep I passed you just off 80 I believe. It was a great trip and everyone had a blast!

Ok, I'm having issues editing the videos. There has to be a better program than the GoPro Studio, it doesn't like my windows8 for some reason. Keeps doing the "Not Responding" thing with me. I'm almost as frazzled as I was with the tent, laptop may end up in the same place as the tent did. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412657945.055269.jpg

You don't need that added stress in you life. :D

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

:cheesy: lmao!

Hey, it was a mutual decision to part with the tent this morning. We tried for an hour this morning to fold, roll, and/or mutilate it back into its storage bag. Just as we were both working up a sweat, I heard the garbage truck coming up the hill. We gave eachother the look of approval and it was a foot race, (The Mrs was in the lead), to the end of the driveway with one inflated tent flapping in the wind behind us, YESSIR!

I just love these trail doors! Big thank you to 10Frank9 for hooking panda up :rock:ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412659195.492385.jpg

Last edited:
You don't need that added stress in you life. :D

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL one of the best quotes from the weekend. The other heard over the CB while I was changing back at camp and you Gentlemen were on your night run "Hey I just realized we got Shake N Bake behind us! Ricky Bobby!" Then you all proceeded to quote lines from the movie!

Hey, it was a mutual decision to part with the tent this morning. We tried for an hour this morning to fold, roll, and/or mutilate it back into its storage bag. Just as we were both working up a sweat, I heard the garbage truck coming up the hill. We gave eachother the look of approval and it was a foot race, (The Mrs was in the lead), to the end of the driveway with one inflated tent flapping in the wind behind us, YESSIR!

Did you get that on the GoPro?

Top Bottom