Rubicon trip October 3rd-5th

Ya don't let Jill see you say that. Lol. I told her the same thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

It makes sense, it would give you high steer and a new tie rod. Idk...

Did you see the price on the currie tie rod? I believe I might keep mine frowning for a few more weeks before I buy that!

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

It makes sense, it would give you high steer and a new tie rod. Idk...

Did you see the price on the currie tie rod? I believe I might keep mine frowning for a few more weeks before I buy that!

The synergy tie rod looks good.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Think I'm gonna do the synergy this round, did you look at the RK?

Why get a $600 tie rod if you are going to go with a PR60 sooner or later? Just grab a factory for like $100 from crown.

He's right. There's no point to throwing that kind of money at something you're planning to swap out anyway. I'd get the $100 one, if you bent it again it's not that big of deal..until you bend like 7 of them, and if you are bending that many before you get the pro rock then you should probably be rethinking your lines, lol.

I can tell you little sluice, 35's, and frustration caused me to frown my tie rod. I believe it happened right after a comment over the CB to the extent of something like "would you please get the orange Prius out of the trail" was heard. Lol

He's right. There's no point to throwing that kind of money at something you're planning to swap out anyway. I'd get the $100 one, if you bent it again it's not that big of deal..until you bend like 7 of them, and if you are bending that many before you get the pro rock then you should probably be rethinking your lines, lol.

I don't mind if he does it because then when he goes to a PR 60 I can buy it from him for a lot less. :thumbup: :D

I can tell you little sluice, 35's, and frustration caused me to frown my tie rod. I believe it happened right after a comment over the CB to the extent of something like "would you please get the orange Prius out of the trail" was heard. Lol

Hey now that comment didn't come out until at least 45 min of frustration :cheesy:

Top Bottom