Rubicon trip October 3rd-5th

Oh and just so everyone's clear no firewood is needed. I think you can guess why haha.

Just so I'm on the same page, firewood is not needed because there is still a ban, correct? If this is the case, then what about gas stoves? It's my understanding those aren't allowed either.

So what are people's plans for Thursday evening? Camping, hotel, driving you Friday morning...

Sent from my VS980 4G using WAYALIFE mobile app

So what are people's plans for Thursday evening? Camping, hotel, driving you Friday morning...

I'm pretty sure we are just driving over Friday morning. I no ridg3runner has a hotel in pollack pines.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'll be at the Best Western in Pollock Pines.

Fine! Just cuz room service not offered at our place...come to think of it... you got two Queen beds right? Hope you don't mind Panda snoring! JK we're serious though So Cal folks welcome to stay here. Still a 2 hour 45 minute drive from our house so we'll be leaving early. Can't wait to see everyone!

I have a spare room also if anyone needs a place to stay. I'm only about 2 hours from loon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using WAYALIFE mobile app

I want to leave mine somewhere just not really far away. Lol

Placerville, CA – Some popular recreation areas will be re-opened to the public on September 30, 2014, announced Forest Supervisor Laurence Crabtree. Recreation areas such as the Rubicon Jeep Trail, Wrights Lake, Desolation Wilderness and the east side of Ice House Road are open to the public. Some recreation areas have been closed since September 17, 2014. Forest Order 03-14-111 replaces Forest Order 03-14-110 effective September 30, 2014 until the King Fire is declared out.

Placerville, CA – Some popular recreation areas will be re-opened to the public on September 30, 2014, announced Forest Supervisor Laurence Crabtree. Recreation areas such as the Rubicon Jeep Trail, Wrights Lake, Desolation Wilderness and the east side of Ice House Road are open to the public. Some recreation areas have been closed since September 17, 2014. Forest Order 03-14-111 replaces Forest Order 03-14-110 effective September 30, 2014 until the King Fire is declared out.

Order:

http://www.fs.usda.gov/detail/eldorado/news-events/?cid=STELPRD3818614

http://www.fs.usda.gov/Internet/FSE_DOCUMENTS/stelprd3818612.pdf

Top Bottom