Round Mountain/Hadly, NV

I honestly love the idea of living out there. My wife's friend who actually recommended her for the position was from here and absolutely loves it up there. Says the community is great. Kids play outside all day. Really small town living. My wife got word that they'd actually hold the position for a year. That would be better so we could actually get out check it out and see if it's for us city slickers. Hopefully by that time NV isn't full like TN....haha.
When can you retire? You gotta be close right ?

Haven't you paid attention. I did a year and a half ago...haha. well took a deferred retirement. I run a coffee stand/pop-up now...haha.

Haven't you paid attention. I did a year and a half ago...haha. well took a deferred retirement. I run a coffee stand/pop-up now...haha.
Fuck no, I don’t even know all my employees names. Well congrats. Wtf are you waiting for then. I’ve moved across country with $600 in my pocket. This is a no brainer. You’re out of California. Worse case you move again,

Fuck no, I don’t even know all my employees names. Well congrats. Wtf are you waiting for then. I’ve moved across country with $600 in my pocket. This is a no brainer. You’re out of California. Worse case you move again,
I also don't sell shitty trendy boutique coffee. I sell great coffee to blue collar folk so I may be able to make that work. My wife said you make very good point. Don't tell Jen that...haha

Few years back Mrs trout and I checked out Montana and Wyoming and fell in love. Some weirdo in Tn keeps singsong its praises too and it’s on the short list to visit and see.

Honestly though. By that time we’d see where the kid lands, and that will probably lend a hand in making a decision.
Both are cold as fuck in the winter but I do love Wyoming

Few years back Mrs trout and I checked out Montana and Wyoming and fell in love. Some weirdo in Tn keeps singsong its praises too and it’s on the short list to visit and see.

Honestly though. By that time we’d see where the kid lands, and that will probably lend a hand in making a decision.
Wyoming is very affordable but wind is it's 5th season. Year round.

We looked into Montana but done with the cold and snow.

Fuck tennessee and that redneck weirdo.

That could be cool man, nice way to start over in a sense. Definitely out in the middle of no where and a good bit down the road from there. But nothing wrong with that either. Best of luck with your decision!

Top Bottom