Return to Calico 6-10

I'm in! Geoff being the stand up guy that he is went to my house and put a new control arm bolt in for me while I was gone working. The only thing I need to do now is change my rear u joint on driveshaft. But that should be pretty easy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

He's a alive!!!!!! I was getting worried because we haven't heard from you yet. Awesome dude!! Glade you'll be able to make it! [emoji106] I still can't believe my neighborhood hardware store had that bolt!!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Hey everyone, , we are 100% in! Us and Raven (Jason and China) are in AZ today but heading home tonight so we are closer to the meet up location for tomorrow.
Jason and China will have 2 kids with them and we will have one our sons and his friend with us,, so full JK's and looking forward to wheeling with everyone!

Sent from my SM-N910P using WAYALIFE mobile app

The kids will love the caves and tunnels.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha oh man I forgot you can't make this run. Damn it! I'm gonna be runt out of everyone being the only guy with a 2 door and no lockers! I hope to wheel with you on the next run!

Sent from my LG-H900 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Yeah, super bummed I had to bow out of this one. You'll be fine... I'm sure the guys will watch out for you. 😃

Take a lot of pics so I can live vicariously through you. 😎

Sent from my SM-N915P using WAYALIFE mobile app

Looks like you made a trip to Pomona..;).

I replaced all the bungee balls on my custom sun shade, cleaned the windshield and mirrors, I also wiped off the dash and console while I was at it. After this run she is getting some 32k tlc..:)

Sent from my 831C using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'm officially out. Must take care of a customer. Which is what keeps the Jeep growing up! I was really looking forward on meeting new people. Sounds like a great group. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom