Rear tire carrier

It probably won't be a quick install, might take some cutting. Good luck, if you do go this route, take some pictures. Because a lot of people ask about this combo.

Don't ask how, because it's not mine. But somehow it can be done if you try.

Yep there was cutting and welding involved with this setup. Its not mine but a co worker of mine.
When i ran my aev carrier i liked it better with just the carrier. Looks cleaner.

I've been running the AEV tire carrier, bumper and fuel caddy for about 8 months now. Very happy with the whole set up. The carrier swings very smoothly even with the extra 60lbs of gas in the caddy. I've never heard one rattle from the back end either.

How do like the gas caddy, does it work with the siphon as advertised?

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1422396231.531063.jpg

Love mine!!! Easy to mount , no rattles , and much easier for the wife. I even went to autozone and bought two LED lights , made a bracket and attached to the top of the carrier for a third brake light. This is the second jeep I have had this on. The first one I was running 35's , no issues then. Waiting on my money tree to blossom so I can ditch stock and go to 37's.

View attachment 121392

Love mine!!! Easy to mount , no rattles , and much easier for the wife. I even went to autozone and bought two LED lights , made a bracket and attached to the top of the carrier for a third brake light. This is the second jeep I have had this on. The first one I was running 35's , no issues then. Waiting on my money tree to blossom so I can ditch stock and go to 37's.

Is that the AEV carrier in picture?

Last edited:
Went with AEV tire carrier and corner guards. Tire carrier is very nice no rattling very solid feel. Thanks for the advice!

Attachments

• 1425487786414.jpg
    1425487786414.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 95
  • 1425487801186.jpg
    1425487801186.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 94
Top Bottom