Rausch creek trip 8/24-8/25

I could get there at 8:30 i guess....idk if the wife would feel comfortable overnight without me. There have been a few breaks in around us lately. but then againa she does have access to and the knowledge of how to use a 40 cal pistol and a 12 gauge shotgun withou getting out of bed ;)

I could get there at 8:30 i guess....idk if the wife would feel comfortable overnight without me. There have been a few breaks in around us lately. but then againa she does have access to and the knowledge of how to use a 40 cal pistol and a 12 gauge shotgun withou getting out of bed ;)

bring her along.

We should be rolling around 9,but like NUBS said we shouldn't be too far.
it would be great if you can make it.:yup:
Here's a crazy thought too,set the alarm 30 min earlier and get there by 830:crazyeyes:

Smart ass Lmao, I'd actually like to do some comp course sometime with a spotter. I wonder if they do a class for that.

Sent from my SPH-L720

She has an outing with some friends that i am not invited toon friday.......

I wanna do the topless trail, it was so fun to ride last time. I got the history of it from chantel the lady who created topless for tatas. It was a pretty cool story and the fact that rausch dedicated that trail in the name of topless is even cooler.

As the trip gets closer, I am looking forward to going more. So, move me to the going list:thumb: Not sure if I'm camping Friday, if not Saturday will be a long day. Especially with having to work 12 hours on Sunday

If i drive up saturday morning would you guys wait for me?

Hey I live right in delaware around the Christiana area what time will you be leaving your house, I spoke with coz and he said it would be possible to meet up somewhere on the pa turnpike but if you want to meet up we can caravan to meet with coz

Participate in life

Hey speaking of trails I'd like to hit some green trails, my jeep is a new build and I hope everything I did works good together, so what the majority wants I'm in

Participate in life

JFK I also may have two more friends interested in coming , they will let me know when the trip gets a little closer , hope that's cool with you guys

Participate in life

JFK I also may have two more friends interested in coming , they will let me know when the trip gets a little closer , hope that's cool with you guys

Participate in life

I hate auto spell sorry JK

Participate in life

Looks like a pretty capable group I think we can handle more. If we get a big group we can split up.
If we split the group I'd like to meet at lunch out on the trail somewhere and devide the groups again if possible because last time there were alot of guys I didnt wheel with and think it would be a good way to meet everyone.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Looks like a pretty capable group I think we can handle more. If we get a big group we can split up.
If we split the group I'd like to meet at lunch out on the trail somewhere and devide the groups again if possible because last time there were alot of guys I didnt wheel with and think it would be a good way to meet everyone.

Sent from my SPH-L720

Sounds good Tom, we need to do better planning this time around. :thumbup:

Top Bottom