Rausch creek trip 8/24-8/25

next possible trip 9/14

so before i start a new thread for the next trip i was thinking the weekend of 9/14-9/15. would that work for some people? i will start the tread and keep track but if you want to camp i will leave that up to someone else to organize.

edit -
9/14-9/15 or following weekend of 9/21-9/22

Last edited:
so before i start a new thread for the next trip i was thinking the weekend of 9/14-9/15. would that work for some people? i will start the tread and keep track but if you want to camp i will leave that up to someone else to organize.

I think is too close Steve , I would say more like towards the end of the month
My 2 cents

I think is too close Steve , I would say more like towards the end of the month
My 2 cents

my thinking was for the people not able to attent this or ocmd. i will still take that into concideration.

edited my first post with another possible date

Hey put me in.....and to think I just got cleaned up for OC

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

I'll be heading up again shortly after this trip I'm sure my son Nathan did some work to his jeep and his girl just bought one. They are going to oc but will probably want to go to Rausch shortly after.uploadfromtaptalk1375978962385.jpguploadfromtaptalk1375978985208.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720

They're the ones that pushed me into it. We always wanted a jeep but it just wasn't practical. So we finally said screw practical lets get one . lol

Sent from my SPH-L720

What trails is everyone wanting to hit? I know I wanna to try out the mud pit on the pole line again and maybe play around on the comp course.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

What trails is everyone wanting to hit? I know I wanna to try out the mud pit on the pole line again and maybe play around on the comp course.

I think once we meet on the 24th and see who's who and what's not, we'll figure where we'll go

looking at everyones rigs i would say green with some blues mixed in. if we get enough people we can always split into two groups, one for all blue and another for greens and blues. i know i want to do blues since i got the 35's on. see how much easier it is over my old/your new tires :)

Do you want SAT ONLY

Sat only....how will I know where you guys are ...this will be my first time coming up to meet all of you, it sounds like you are pretty familiar with one another

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom