Rausch creek trip 8/24-8/25

Yup that is the comp course. I want to spend a lil more time on it this trip. Should help sharpen my skills for the Rubicon in a year or two.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using WAYALIFE mobile app

+1 to that Nubs. I want to get some practice in

I would normally take 83 to 81 but ill be leaving from Hanover Saturday morning. So I'll be taking PA-94 to 15 thru Harrisburg then 81.

Oh and I guess you can move me to the going list. But no camping Friday night.
ITS UP TO YOU damn cap lock- but if you catch 581 east to 83 at the end of 15 its a little faster and keeps you on the highway.

He just posted on the OC Thread that he'll be there. I'll keep an eye out for him.
cool hope you get a chance to meet up.
695 to 83 to 81 is how I go too.
depending what time you want to be there we can meet at McDonalds off exit 34 and head up from there. I leave at 7;00 to get there at 8:00 or an hr. before I want to get there anyhow. If concarne wants to go via 581 we can then meet him at BK off exit 41 b.

I may just meet everyone up there. It seems like all of the marylanders are comig from totally different directions

Is anyone camping at Rausch? I would like to rent room from you for my doors. I can pay with beer :honey:

Is anyone camping at Rausch? I would like to rent room from you for my doors. I can pay with beer :honey:

I think nubs said he was camping Friday and Saturday night. Maybe he will let you keep your doors in his tent......

Sent from my iPhone

ITS UP TO YOU damn cap lock- but if you catch 581 east to 83 at the end of 15 its a little faster and keeps you on the highway.

cool hope you get a chance to meet up.
depending what time you want to be there we can meet at McDonalds off exit 34 and head up from there. I leave at 7;00 to get there at 8:00 or an hr. before I want to get there anyhow. If concarne wants to go via 581 we can then meet him at BK off exit 41 b.

We can meet at 41b that's fine with me

Let me know what time you want to be at Rausch by , that exit is approx. 1hr. From Rausch .

Sent from my SPH-L720

i think we should ALL try to be there by 8-8:30 at the latest. that way we have time to meet/chat a little then deside on groups (if one is to big), trails to run, skill levels, etc etc

i think we should ALL try to be there by 8-8:30 at the latest. that way we have time to meet/chat a little then deside on groups (if one is to big), trails to run, skill levels, etc etc

9 days,Ladies.9 days.bump:yup:

That sounds like the right time to me and pack a lunch so we can eat somewhere out on the trail.

Bump looks like a goid group going :thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L720

well according to google maps it should take me 2 hours and 22 minutes to get there from my front door. So I'll leave around 5:30

Looks like the jeep should be ready by tomorrow, so unless something changes or I break something this weekend at big dogs, I'm in :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom